• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Week 12 |OT| Shanksgiving

I'd like to announce that I have in fact purchased skyrim for 25 via Amazon. Will be my first time playing, but loved oblivion.

Would like to get Hitman, might bite on the psn sale if nothing else.

Dishonored 2 for 35 but I want to go cheaper 😬

In the terms of buying cheap video games I believe I'm doing it
Bought Hitman after trusted sources compared it to Blood Money.
Also bought XCOM 2 on PS4 because we need more strat games on consoles. It was a double dip.

Still have games from last Black Friday I haven't played...
Hmmm I too would like X com 2....

Mindlog

Bought Hitman after trusted sources compared it to Blood Money.
Also bought XCOM 2 on PS4 because we need more strat games on consoles. It was a double dip.

Still have games from last Black Friday I haven't played...

Compbros

The Lions are playing typical Lions football except they keep pulling out wins. I will not complain and I look forward to them playing Dallas as Dallas has an enemy for life because of that playoff game they beat the Lions last year.

FTF

It's apparently murderous dictator worship day on GAF.

It's 2am..I'm going to bed before I do end up saying something stupid and my Cuban ass is exiled (pun intended)!

uh yeah, I'm not going to venture into that thread now :/ Thanks for the heads up.

Juicy Bob

I wish the new Pokemon game had a simple 'I am an experienced Pokemon player' option when starting a game so you don't have to sit through the EXACT SAME BLOODY TUTORIALS as every other Pokemon game ever.

Good morning everyone

It's apparently murderous dictator worship day on GAF.

It's 2am..I'm going to bed before I do end up saying something stupid and my Cuban ass is exiled (pun intended)!
You should know Future being here as long as you have..

There is a defense force for everything..

Edit- 5 hours and 35 minutes...

BG.. I'm hyped.. Too hyped..

Happy Saturday

200w.gif

Go Blue

I now hope that the Falcons win a super bowl before the Panthers

Don't get mad

I have no particularly strong feelings towards either team and have rooted for both over the years.

Part of me wants to see Harbs do well

The other part wants to see the chaos if Ohio State wins and Penn State wins. But also fuck Penn State so...

... the first part of me wins out

Don't get mad

I have no particularly strong feelings towards either team and have rooted for both over the years.

Part of me wants to see Harbs do well

The other part wants to see the chaos if Ohio State wins and Penn State wins. But also fuck Penn State so...

... the first part of me wins out
The second part should always win out.. that's more fun

Top Bottom