• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Week 12 |OT| Shanksgiving

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Went to a couple stores today but didn't really want or need much. Picked up Madden 2017 for $30, The Hateful Eight for $3 and 3 months of XBL for $5.

squicken

Don't u hate the NFC East.

Not much of a fan of WAS' team name, but all I really hate is bad football on TV. So any team that is getting undue games on TV b/c they are a big market or a national team I tend to not like. I hate the Pats and Hawks but that's mostly love to hate. We are all indebted to the Giants for 2007 and 2011

Mindlog

The holiday is fucking me up. Supposed to be real football tomorrow.
However, looking forward to Sunday is an even bigger aberration. That won't last though.

squicken

I read something that Algholor's confidence is so shaken he might not play this week. Not sure I have ever heard of an inactive player because he had bad hands. Just cut him already

Hindl

I read something that Algholor's confidence is so shaken he might not play this week. Not sure I have ever heard of an inactive player because he had bad hands. Just cut him already

Oh yeah he's gonna have to disappear for a bit. At the very least he's going to have a highly reduced workload, and he's started seeing a sports psychologist. It doesn't make sense to cut him though, it's a pointless cap hit. But he should be benched and get his head clear, and if it doesn't work out he can be cut after next year

bionic77

New TV hooked up. Samsung has really improved their interface compared to the one I bought 2 years ago. Integrates really nicely with a directv genie.
I bought an expensive Samsung tv 2 years ago and their software is total shit. If we used the apps and services the tv was like windows 95 in that after a few weeks everything would slow down, even stuff like changing volume or inputs so we would have to reset the whole thing.

I would pay a little more to get a tv without the garbage smart apps. If your Roku doesn't work it doesn't fuck with the regular settings of the tv.

Seeing Final Fantasy commercials on sports broadcasts has me shook

NFC is already down to Redskins, Falcons, and Lions as the least bad options.

AFC is still anything other than the Pats and maybe Broncos and Ravens

Your only hope is to watch basketball.

Shun the barbarian sport and watch the NBA brehs

Slo

I bought an expensive Samsung tv 2 years ago and their software is total shit. If we used the apps and services the tv was like windows 95 in that after a few weeks everything would slow down, even stuff like changing volume or inputs so we would have to reset the whole thing.

I would pay a little more to get a tv without the garbage smart apps. If your Roku doesn't work it doesn't fuck with the regular settings of the tv.

It's been overhauled, including the remote. It's got a iPod style wheel and about 5 physical buttons, unlike the full sized Qwerty keyboard Samsung using ships. My two year old Samsung wasn't top of the line, but it was about $1600 for a 65" two years ago. You're right with the in 95 comparison.

I don't know how, but I blame ya'll for me getting this ad

Cx4rBCzUkAA-k5X.jpg

my wife bought 2 more coats to add to her collection of 50 or so even tho it is only cold enough here for coats about 2 months out of the year.

I didn't really need or want much. ended up buying some gifts for the fam and some clothes

I didn't leave my house today other than going to the gym in the morning. Picked up the SF5 season pass, Mega Man Collection and Star Wars Battlefront on PSN for less than $30 total.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Had Kentucky style BBQ for lunch (mutton isn't too bad). The place I ate at here in Owensboro would do pretty well in Texas.

Then spent 5 hours going to various stores in different levels of disarray. Bought nothing except for ice cream on the way back.

At home I ended up buying stuff online as expected.

Top Bottom