• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Week 12 |OT| Shanksgiving

Greg

heard the name and thought that was some made up bullshit

looked at the list of all the others and they were all familiar

wpid-20141008__MITCHLEIDNERmug.jpg

squicken

I don't mean this rudely, but I can't ever recall the Gophers winning a big game or having a good year. Almost every Power 5 school I can recall having a special season where they exceeded their usual selves and made a run to a big bowl game. But not Minnesota

Gobias

Banned
I don't mean this rudely, but I can't ever recall the Gophers winning a big game or having a good year. Almost every Power 5 school I can recall having a special season where they exceeded their usual selves and made a run to a big bowl game. But not Minnesota

Better than Indiana

cdyhybrid

The #1 Gophers lost to the #4 Washington Huskies in the 1961 Rose Bowl! DM remembers it like it was yesterday!

Minny has been shit for years.. Kill brought that program back from the dead.. they are in a lot better position than they before Jerry was there.. Damn shame he had to retire because of his health. He was a good guy.

Better than Indiana
Wilson is making Indiana respectable again Gobias though tbf..

Top Bottom