• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Week 12 |OT| Shanksgiving

Good morning

Illinois made the Rose Bowl less than a decade ago. In fact Illinois has been to the Rose Bowl more recently than:

Michigan
WSU
Nebraska
Washington
Purdue
UCLA
ASU
Northwestern
Indiana
Oregon State
Minnesota
Cal
I remember that.. I'll never forget the name Juice Williams for as long as I live. Man, 2007 was such a good year. If an upset could have happened.. it did. It's probably why Ohio State doesn't get help in certain teams losing anymore since we used all our luck up on that year.

But.. looking strictly at BIG 10 teams

Nebraska shouldn't count because they were in the BIG XII

Indiana and Purdue.. yeah, you got me there..

Minnesota yes them too..

Michigan... and you all may not be going this year depending on the playoffs and if the Rose Bowl Committee takes Wisky over y'all.

But I said mediocre.. not outright bad.. Illinois can do better and should do better.

Gobias

Banned
My voice hurts from last night. I don't think Ohio State will win the title but that was by far the best stadium experience I've ever had. I've never heard a stadium louder than that was during the end of the fourth quarter and overtime, and all the action happened in our endzone.

I did it. Go Browns

Why does Dan Quinn look like either

A) A reject broken-down and retired Stone Cold Austin wannabe

B) A reformed former member of the Aryan Nation who just got out the pen

My voice hurts from last night. I don't think Ohio State will win the title but that was by far the best stadium experience I've ever had. I've never heard a stadium louder than that was during the end of the fourth quarter and overtime, and all the action happened in our endzone.

I did it. Go Browns
I said we were a three loss team at the start of the season with the youth that we had..

This season has surpassed my expectations and then some.. if we get to the playoffs and presumably get mauled by Bama which is what will probably happen.. (I was more confident in 14 that we would beat Bama if we matched up with them.. I am definitely not this time if it comes down to.)

It will suck.. but I won't be too upset. We will have an excellent recruiting class still coming in.. my god is it beautiful.. (once again.. I would like to thank Squicken for Tate Martell.. I really really really appreciate that.)

Plus all those recruits who were taking official visits and saw that display yesterday.. if that didn't cause those kids to be Ohio State leans.. nothing will.. beautiful sight

It was fun watching Urban hype that crowd up.. it was so awesome..

I-O friend..

I-O! :')

Plus I got to see Harbaugh throw a clipboard onto the field which is something everyone should see in person.
And him tossing those headphones and breaking them.. then he puts them back on like we all didn't see you break them... :jnc

It's so great watching that asshole whine.. "officiating sucks meh.. he was just short..." him holding up his hands likes he's fucking Uncle Remus..

You know what wouldn't have lost you the Game Jim... Wilton not dropping the fucking ball on the goal line.. that would have probably been better if he didn't..

I mean.. I'm no expert.. but that seems like it might have actually cost you the W overall.

Beach

Crazy to think the Dolphins are most likely going to be tied for the second wild card spot after today. Had them buried weeks ago.

Don't see how the Raiders stop Cam without simply just out scoring them. Alex Smith gives us trouble, Can will be a nightmare

I think with Mccown we have more of a threat of the deep ball, but he also makes bone headed mistakes and takes his chances. He'll always throw a few key ints.

Also is Landon Collins going to fuck our shit up today?

squicken

I think with Mccown we have more of a threat of the deep ball, but he also makes bone headed mistakes and takes his chances. He'll always throw a few key ints.

Also is Landon Collins going to fuck our shit up today?

Browns can't win being safe. Have to play high variance, which is what McCown gives them

RBH

https://twitter.com/adamschefter/status/802764463833108480

Big loss: Falcons CB Desmond Trufant has a torn pectoral expected to require-season ending surgery, per sources

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BN9fHMY76io#t=23s

yioV1.gif

yioV1.gif

yioV1.gif

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Fuck football

I like that they didn't try to over explain magic it was literally oh yeah magic/multiverse is real and then they go all out with it. Easily one of my favorite stand alone MCU films, probably under Winter Solider and maybe IM1

I wish they'd explain why Dr Strange is so damn good at it. They even wave away the "he's really smart" explanation. Apparently he's good at it just because he was supposed to be?

Also makes you wonder why any other Marvel hero doesn't just learn some fucking magic

Today, the Matt Barkley era begins in Chicago. He will lead the Bears to greatness the olds who witnessed the Super Bowl Shuffle speak of with longing. We are truly #blessed to be football fans, friends. Today Matthew Montgomery Barkley leads the Bears back to glory!

#MakeTheBearsGreatAgain

Greg

Did you do what I did a month ago and drank faaaaar too much whisky? How much do you recall?

I only started drinking again two days ago.
started the night off with a double of wild turkey

and yeah, that's how I am these days - special occasions and then I hate myself and hold off until the next one

Top Bottom