• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Week 12 |OT| Shanksgiving

I love Romo and wanted him to win a SB but this makes me laugh in a bittersweet kinda way.

1024x1024.jpg

that's fucked up

Zeke

Good guy Dak, "More people need to pick up their trash if it was that big of a deal," Prescott said Tuesday. "I just simply missed the garbage can and didn't think much of it. I got up and put my trash where it belongs."

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
Which of you assholes works for the radio and is stealing my shit?!

SiriusXM NFL Radio
‏@SiriusXMNFL

POLL; #Steelers fans. RIGHT NOW. Would you trade Ben Roethlisberger for Dak Prescott?

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1318906

According to our model, if diabetes were just 7% less prevalent in Michigan, Mr Trump would have gained 0.3 fewer percentage points there, enough to swing the state back to the Democrats. Similarly, if an additional 8% of people in Pennsylvania had engaged in regular physical activity, and the rate of heavy drinking in Wisconsin were 5% lower, Hillary Clinton would have won the electoral college vote and be set to enter the White House.

Kas, Yankee and Kayotix exposed as Patriot sleeper agents.

Zeke

Which of you assholes works for the radio and is stealing my shit?!

SiriusXM NFL Radio
‏@SiriusXMNFL

POLL; #Steelers fans. RIGHT NOW. Would you trade Ben Roethlisberger for Dak Prescott?
Damn, I mean I get it Steelers are shit right now but you guys are gonna turn on Ben after he brought you two owls and countless chubby chasing jokes, it's not right man.

Zeke

It has come to my attention that Miami will be wearing the amazing throwbacks this Sunday.
Very nice, those throwbacks are sexy as hell. Cowboys are gonna be wearing their lame ass navy jerseys. I thought they were gonna use their color rush unis for that game but oh well.

Top Bottom