• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Week 12 |OT| Shanksgiving

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
Cx62mlmUkAAvZK2.jpg

Reviews weren't great but I think it'll be one of those movies I watch with my dad whenever it hits on-demand, since my dad refuses to go to the theater.
Take him to go to a matinee where it's $6.50. Don't have to worry about kids and the crowded auditorium. I sat around no one.

Good morning

The fuck Indiana..

Floyd what should I do? I mean, the nation yo. Fuck it...

CJGsiQd.gif
Don't do it Farooq.. he'll betray you.. all he knows is deceit.. he will make a pun about how shitty something you like is and you won't see it coming.

You might smell it because of the burning flesh though..

Why don't you trust me? :(

Don't listen to that damn Browns fan!
I know your lies..

Grova was right about you.

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
Adam Schefter ‏@AdamSchefter 58s59 seconds ago

Robert Griffin III has been designated for return from injured reserve and will return to practice today.

The road to 8-8 starts now!

bionic77

i had a dream that the niners fired baalke/chip and re-hired jimmy harbs. is such a thing possible?????????
I had a dream that my wife gave me the ok to have a menage with that dragon lady from Game of Thrones (who even though I don't know her is somehow very ok with the proposal).

I am sure both of our dreams will come true.

We can be those people who believes that dreams accurately foretell the future.

I get my menage and you get a respectable football team.

The good news is that both are equally as likely to happen.

Mah Lakers!!!!!!!!!
Taking back what is rightfully ours! We coming for your Warriors!

jbug617

Banned
According to Breer two realistic destinations for Jimmy G (if the Pats let him go) are the Browns and Saints.

He said that the Browns can give the Eagles pick and come out with #1 pick and Jimmy G.

According to Breer two realistic destinations for Jimmy G (if the Pats let him go) are the Browns and Saints.

He said that the Browns can give the Eagles pick and come out with #1 pick and Jimmy G.

I'm not giving a 1st for Jimmy. Use that pick on a lineman

Tom Penny

Unless they can trade the pick for 4 picks the Pats would have no interest in the pick.

Pepiope

Packers going to be embarrassed once again in prime time.

I'm guessing Philly drops 42 on us
42 dropped passes maybe. We truly have the worst WR Corp in the nfl. By far.

Every QB looks good in that system. Jimmy G isn't worth a first.

Hindl

I'm not giving a 1st for Jimmy. Use that pick on a lineman

It's not looking like a great draft for linemen. 3-4 will probably be taken in the 1st round, but they aren't really worth that position. I was reading that the talent was at lower priority positions this draft. Aside from edge rushers, the talent here is at RB, TE, and Safety as opposed to the usual OT, QB, WR, CB heavy classes

42 dropped passes maybe. We truly have the worst WR Corp in the nfl. By far.

Niners might compete but other than that there's no one comparable

Top Bottom