• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Week 12 |OT| Shanksgiving

brentech

Everything the Panthers managed to do to find a way to win last year, they're not doing this year. Break downs in every department.

Fitts

This team is killing me.

Carr is a legend. Hoping there's no more pinky drama past this because I can't take any more.

Hoping the Queefs get blown out tonight. We have the tie breaker over the Donks right now so it's better for us if they win.

Good game, PanthersGAF. Got nothing but love for y'all.

Someone send Gettleman this tape before he tries to draft 17 defensive linemen next year

Far from perfect but I would say it was catchable for sure. Still I feel like cam never delivers in these moments.

That was the only the place that ball could have been placed.

A little lower and it gets picked off by one of the two defenders underneath the route.

I'm not saying Cam Newton is perfect. Far from it. I mean in just this very game, he was awful in the first half.

But I'm also not about to just pile on him when the team isn't executing as a whole.

Olsen should have made that catch

and

Turner and Whittaker should have put up a better effort to block Mack on 4th down.

But by all means LOL SCAM all yall want

Please just make the Dolphins throwbacks their permanent jerseys already. I don't hate the new jerseys but these are just the GOAT Dolphins jerseys.

Riverboat Ron is dead

Retire the GIF and the moniker

Ronald Rivera not going for it on 4th and less than a yard is probably the worst decision a Panthers coach has made this year in a season full of terrible decisions made by Panthers coaches.

Top Bottom