• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Week 12 |OT| Shanksgiving

Line_HTX

"Houston Texans head coach Bill O'Brien said he will not bench quarterback Brock Osweiler for backup Tom Savage. "No," O'Brien said when asked about starting Savage. "We're going to come in here tomorrow, we're going to correct mistakes, and move on to Green Bay."

Well my Sunday is free next week.

Shitty QB, Coach, Owner, GM and Franchise. I need my own bye week.
I've skipped the last few games. It's just sad. Green Bay is my favorite team and that's just sadder. On top of all of that...Dallas is doing well. Football sucks brehs.

Yeah, honestly, I have not been posting as much week to week compared to last season. Everything is just unwatchable and really frustrating. I find myself just watching other things and posting elsewhere instead.
Spoiler alert: 2016 Autumn anime is way better than NFL 2016 without question.

I reiterate there is no point in making the playoffs with a team like this. I really think it's better to not make it to save the inevitable bodybag.

If there's ever a Green Bay turnaround to their shitty season, this is it right here.

WedgeX

Banned
That's not good. Dude's shaking on the ground.

Helmet to helmet hits on running backs are going to end sooner rather than later.

Malleymal

You now belong to FMT.
Why do I want nick foles in as quarterback? Smith plays some of the most boring football in life. We win, but damn if it isn't the most basic football there is.

Why do I want nick foles in as quarterback? Smith plays some of the most boring football in life. We win, but damn if it isn't the most basic football there is.

His game against the Jags had me wanting Smith back in asap. Smith's next game had me wanting Foles back in.

The Chiefs can only blame themselves for their QB problems.

Malleymal

You now belong to FMT.
His game against the Jags had me wanting Smith back in asap. Smith's next game had me wanting Foles back in.

The Chiefs can only blame themselves for their QB problems.

I was the same way man..... but I think that if given the time to gel, foles would get us where we need to be sooner than smith. Some of those passes that foles threw a couple of weeks back, I was in awe.

Top Bottom