• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Week 12 |OT| Shanksgiving

Syrinx

Man that Super Bowl losers hangover is real
They're actually going to be the first SB loser in a long time to miss the playoffs.

2015 Seahawks made it.
2014 Broncos made it.
2013 Niners made it.
2012 Pats made it.
2011 Steelers made it.
2010 Colts made it.
2009 Cardinals made it.

The 08 Pats are the last SB losers to miss, and that year Brady missed the whole year and they still won 11 games.

Fitts

I know, I have my raiders fan blinders on, but how can someone not see after this game in particular, that Carr isn't the MVP.

Because it's easier to just look at stats and declare X as better than Y. Derek brings so much more to this team than raw production, though. There's no better peer leader in the league in my opinion.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
"Houston Texans head coach Bill O'Brien said he will not bench quarterback Brock Osweiler for backup Tom Savage. "No," O'Brien said when asked about starting Savage. "We're going to come in here tomorrow, we're going to correct mistakes, and move on to Green Bay."

Well my Sunday is free next week.

Shitty QB, Coach, Owner, GM and Franchise. I need my own bye week.

Because it's easier to just look at stats and declare X as better than Y. Derek brings so much more to this team than raw production, though. There's no better peer leader in the league in my opinion.
Carr deserves the MVP
You could see in the 3rd quarter when he went to the locker room how it affected the tone of the team on offense and defense

"Houston Texans head coach Bill O'Brien said he will not bench quarterback Brock Osweiler for backup Tom Savage. "No," O'Brien said when asked about starting Savage. "We're going to come in here tomorrow, we're going to correct mistakes, and move on to Green Bay."

You guys need to start chanting for Savage at home, that seems to work.

rando14

DAM just saw the score of the game on my phone lol!! .... hmm looks like DM won therefore he is right, it's all about that #OldsLife

Go Buccarinos!! Our kicker!! We did it!!

I've skipped the last few games. It's just sad. Green Bay is my favorite team and that's just sadder. On top of all of that...Dallas is doing well. Football sucks brehs.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
You guys need to start chanting for Savage at home, that seems to work.

Well booing hasn't worked, guess that's the next thing to do.

"Football sucks brehs."

yep :(

All the Chiefs have to do to win tonight is find a better quarterback and redzone playcaller. Should be easy to find one in the next 15 or so minutes.

Smith is in his fourth year in this system, and it's by far his worst. Reid is calling hysterically awful plays within the 10. The defense is wearing down, I presume from having the carry the team for most of the past 4 years.

I fully expect tonight to get ugly quickly.

Sky Chief

Football is just bad now. The level of play is really poor throughout the league. It's not that fun to watch anymore because none of the teams are very good.

MechDX

Brock's not getting benched unless he is injured . Don't agree with that but it is what it is

Bob can say that won't make a change all he wants, at some point he will have to. Another 3 picks today and so many more terrible throws. Eventually Bob is going to try and distance himself from that awful decision.

MechDX

Osweiler's 3 INT today give him 13 in 11 games. Now 3 INT shy of new #Texans team record for INT in a single season.

Better than Schaub!!

Jarnet87

I don't care what you are paying someone, more interceptions than touchdowns after eleven weeks means your ass needs to sit

Bob doesn't want to admit he and the FO will be taking a permanent vacation from Houston soon. Smith should try and save himself by canning Bob in the offseason and getting a coach who isn't committed to Asswiler.

We're all KC fans tonight

nsfw.0.gif

As bad as Assweiler is, I'm not sure you can bench him for an unknown, when the team is 6-5 and sitting on top of the division. In our heart of hearts we know Savage is better than the Ass, but as a coach you still can't make that call..yet. If they lose next week..maybe.. next 2 weeks, then I think you have to make the change at that point.

Top Bottom