• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Week 13 |OT| This is not the Greatest NFL Thread it's Only a Tribute

Werd

Pretty ugly game but can't say I particularly care, got the W towards home field on the road vs a good defense.

In before: The only team with a winning record the Cowboys have beaten are the Redskins

And Steelers and Ravens.

I was hoping the Eagles would win to make that stat go from 1 win to 5 (Redskins 2x) in a few days.

*missed penalties
*two overturned fumbles going Cowboys way
*called penatly on Vikes for offensive PI that never gets called
etc...

raw

Viks should have gotten a second chance at the 2pt. Doesn't mean you would have gotten it!

Also doesn't discount that you had great field position and dominated time of possession yet couldn't score a TD until there were 30 seconds left.

squicken

Um...what? Yeah they missed the call but I would hardly call that deciding the game.

Zeke and Theilen fumbles were the same play. A defender had an arm inside the offensive players hands. Dallas was awarded possession both times. It's one of the other. Both plays inside opponent 20. Huge game swings. I don't care about penalties b/c that stuff is who knows. But when they review they can't screw up

Zeke and Theilen fumbles were the same play. A defender had an arm inside the offensive players hands. Dallas was awarded possession both times. It's one of the other. Both plays inside opponent 20. Huge game swings. I don't care about penalties b/c that stuff is who knows. But when they review they can't screw up

Definitely not the same play. Zeke regained possession of the ball and had it a good 2 or 3 seconds before someone jumped on the pile and stripped it out. Not even close.

Bronx-Man

Banned
raw

Viks should have gotten a second chance at the 2pt. Doesn't mean you would have gotten it!

Also doesn't discount that you had great field position and dominated time of possession yet couldn't score a TD until there were 30 seconds left.
B-b-b-b-but, they had luck on their side

Raiders fans must be torn right now

Closest they've been in a while to confident they'll see a SB, yet knowing the team's leaving for Vegas and likely even announcing it before the game

Top Bottom