• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Week 13 |OT| This is not the Greatest NFL Thread it's Only a Tribute

Zeke

Thing is, all their high picks have been on defense. They have a bad OL b/c they never use picks there. So, of course the defense is good. Just like the Rams. And just like the Rams, their first round picks bust on offense. Treadwell and Patterson are first round picks and can't run routes
Vikes should look at picking Leary up from the Cowboys in the off-season. Might be able to afford him dude is 27 and has a degenerative knee condition but he can play. Their LT is hot garbage tho. Loving this America's Team timeline. I'm pretty indifferent to the moniker but the fact that it sends so many people into fits tickles me pink.

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
grovo, come and hold your l
ifelong

Cypcr2AWQAECPMn.jpg

Spinluck

DAL o-line is insane. Dak has a clean pocket on a shit ton of his attempts.

So y'all bitching about that no call on Bradford just gonna ignore that LT jumped offsides too?

it's best to ignore ref bitching.

i can always look back and find where my team fucked up.

ref bitchings adds nothing to a discussion and devolves into fuckery.

Bitanator

DAL o-line is insane. Dak has a clean pocket on a shit ton of his attempts.

it's best to ignore ref bitching.

i can always look back and find where my team fucked up.

ref bitchings adds nothing to a discussion and devolves into fuckery.

Dak had three sacks on him tonight, 2 coverage sacks? Was pretty good except for Free, Tyron bullied his man all night. Chaz will step in nicely next year at RT as Collins transitions to the LG, will be even better team

The Cowboys did it?

I didn't destroy Zeke... yay!

2017:

Nintendo Switch
Ohio State National Champions
Cavs repeat, lebrong elected president after Trump challenges him to dunk contest
Floy imprisoned for his crimes against humanity
Camnewtoninvestigation.gif

2017 will be better than 2016 just for these two alone. 29.5 days!!!
I hope the Nintendo switch succeeds.. I think I'm going to get one..

giphy.gif

Omg lol how have we gotten to this point.

My boi use to be rookie of the year.
its probably alittle my fault....or a lot......or not!
It actually is mostly your fault.. I kept get away with it.. but you let the thread know what everything I did

lebrong did this :/
God didn't do this bread... we did

bionic77

Well at least Zelda looks amazing
Nintendos artists are on another level.

Nothing negative can objectively be said about the Switch. My only problem with Zelda is that it looks way too big. Grown ass men have problems finding 50 hours to do anything.

Sanjuro

GAF told me the new Zelda is a jaggy foggy mess. Nintendo should just cancel it.

I mean, I did compare it to a N64 and a Schick Razor video game, but that's besides the point!

brentech

Still laughing at that Bradford throw away.

Anyone that says, "he threw it away because he knew he was going to get a free play", no. If he knew he was going to get a free play he would have thrown up a jump ball. The missed call was bad, Bradford was significantly worse.
That's like, below high school level football awareness.

Nintendos artists are on another level.

Nothing negative can objectively be said about the Switch. My only problem with Zelda is that it looks way too big. Grown ass men have problems finding 50 hours to do anything.
Bionic, we both know you don't play video games anymore! Switch will be a nice ornament for your TV stand, though. :)

I'm excited about the Switch, I think I'll be picking one up at launch. A new console Fire Emblem is within reach...

There's a Switch sized hole in my heart and TV stand.

It's probably time to come back home to Nintendo. Like every wee lad born between 1980 and 2008, my first console was a Ninty and I'll never not love them.

Even though they were galactic fuckups for a while there.

Zeke

Happy victory Friday! Per cowboys beat writer Brandon George Dak is close to breaking his most consecutive passes without a pick record. Before last night he was at 145 after the game 157. Current record 176.

BigAT

Still laughing at that Bradford throw away.

Anyone that says, "he threw it away because he knew he was going to get a free play", no. If he knew he was going to get a free play he would have thrown up a jump ball. The missed call was bad, Bradford was significantly worse.
That's like, below high school level football awareness.

Our high school quarterback once spiked the ball on 4th down to end a game.

Yeah, the "he knew there would be a penalty" narrative is among the most absurd things I've seen proposed. As though it would be possible for anyone, let alone Sam Bradford, to figure out: where he was going to get hit by the defender, that it would be a penalty, and that he should adjust his throw accordingly, all in the span of about a quarter of a second.

And like you said, if he did think it was a free play, you throw it to a covered receiver and hope he makes a play. You don't airmail it out of the back of the end zone to some fan in the fourth row.

Pepiope

Happy victory Friday! Per cowboys beat writer Brandon George Dak is close to breaking his most consecutive passes without a pick record. Before last night he was at 145 after the game 157. Current record 176.
He threw 18 passes. Is that completions?

bionic77

Bionic, we both know you don't play video games anymore! Switch will be a nice ornament for your TV stand, though. :)

I'm excited about the Switch, I think I'll be picking one up at launch. A new console Fire Emblem is within reach...
Because of the Pats/Trump combination trying to destroy our planet I am going to get back into the hobby again next year.

I need something to get my mind off of the fact that the world is ending and it is all Tom Brady and the Patriots fans fault. If Pats fans had a soul you would think they would be freaking out about their role in the destruction of the planet, but in all likelihood they are probably just masturbating to Brady pictures.

Speaking of Zelda, I actually did finish Skyward Sword. The kids were visiting their grandmom and it still took me like 8 days to finish it. This game unfortunately looks even larger which is unfortunate for me. But being the hard worker I am I will keep plugging away until it is finished. I don't want you all to be keeping all the switch magic to yourselves!

Top Bottom