• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Week 13 |OT| This is not the Greatest NFL Thread it's Only a Tribute

Jarnet87

I have to root for Roosell and the dirty seachickens to keep winning so the Cowboys don't shut down Zeke for the last 3 weeks of the season.

This is the worst.

Greg

sometimes it feels like an old (pal) n64 game. it doesnt stutter, like most games with framerate issues. it slows down.
i would guess low 20 fps in the larger areas (with grass, trees), with an average around 25-27 fps (my guess, i dont have any tools to analyse it).

aside from the opening area, it never hold 30 fps.

its a very slow game, but even with that, i have a hard time playing it. i tend to get dizzy when a game doesnt hold 30 fps, so playing tlg is almost impossible right now (for me, others might be ok with the performance).

such a fuckign shame, because the game itself is everything i wanted it to be.
Perfect. That's fine with me
gaming side

gaming side
I don't understand why that game would have such bad frame rate problems. There are far more graphically intensive games out there that run at higher frame rates. I really thought that all the years of extra development time would be it ran great once it came out.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
gaming side

I read the thread after that post

Jesus fucking christ

I hope no devs are reading that and thinking that 15 fps is something they would like to try and get away with. Again that's why I love PC gaming because I can "brute force" my FPS upward (unless it's locked at a shitty 30fps because reasons)

I read the thread after that post

Jesus fucking christ

I hope no devs are reading that and thinking that 15 fps is something they would like to try and get away with. Again that's why I love PC gaming because I can "brute force" my FPS upward (unless it's locked at a shitty 30fps because reasons)
I was surprised to see someone say that the frame rate tanks any time there is grass on screen. Sees like a big oversight.

Greg

yeah, I have no tolerance when it comes to framerate issues these days

bought Forza Horizon 3 when it was on sale for PC around launch when the performance was a mess (maybe it still is?) - played 15 minutes and haven't gone back to it since

yeah, I have no tolerance when it comes to framerate issues these days

bought Forza Horizon 3 when it was on sale for PC around launch when the performance was a mess (maybe it still is?) - played 15 minutes and haven't gone back to it since
That sucks. It runs so smooth on xb1 I am surprised that it is worse on PC. I played a bunch of titanfall 2 last night. It is amazing how much they changed it from the beta. It literally feels like new Titan dlc for tf1 now. Angle city 24/7 is so much fun. Sucks that they kept it out of EA access or I would have bought it for sure.

Greg

That sucks. It runs so smooth on xb1 I am surprised that it is worse on PC. I played a bunch of titanfall 2 last night. It is amazing how much they changed it from the beta. It literally feels like new Titan dlc for tf1 now. Angle city 24/7 is so much fun. Sucks that they kept it out of EA access or I would have bought it for sure.
maybe it's my setup, and I haven't looked into it since, but there was a thread of complaints across a bunch of setups when I got it

anything 'stable' introduced too much input lag... kinda of ruins the point of being a racing game for me

and yeah, I heard Titanfall 2 is legit

I already hit the highest rank possible, I have no need to play anymore.
we can play ranked 3s with a random then

or... Darkest... :(

NA is getting killed :(
I haven't watched anything yet

it's kinda hard for me to follow and I wish I had the option to just spectate from a player view

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
The Steelers have signed Texans legend, Randy Bullock.
490321706-e1447181376838.jpg

Sanjuro

Torn between what game to play. I can continue pushing the car in FFXV or maybe Overwatch and whiskey.

I overloaded my game library to the point where I can't decide and play nothing.

Narag

Y did Colts sign another scrub QB to practice squad.

Looks like he was the practice squad guy they put on the active roster to serve as backup for the Tolzien game before dropping him back to the practice squad. That's how I read the transaction history anyway.

Top Bottom