• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Week 13 |OT| This is not the Greatest NFL Thread it's Only a Tribute

rando14

Happy saturday to all of you, brothers!! Hope everyone is ---

Ok I think i've had enough for today

WTwx5uR.gif

Gigglepoo

Weird that Sony put a dude who used steroids on the cover of MLB: The Show 2017

Some Neo Geo bullshit that nobody ever played but Jeff Gertsmann keeps talking about it so gaming side peeps are excited because they're unable to grasp the concept of irony.

The failure to grasp irony is why Knack 2 exists, too..

Weird that Sony put a dude who used steroids on the cover of MLB: The Show 2017

The failure to grasp irony is why Knack 2 exists, too..

Love how gaffers think of themselves as being more knowledgeable and sophisticated than the average gamer yet they keep falling for such blatant pandering every time.

The SOCOM dream has long been dead. :(

Make SOCOM into a terrible meme and it'll get announced next E3.

wanted a new story for Last of Us

ending was pretty great

I was actually excited when I thought that Uncharted dlc at the start was TLOU 2.

There was a lot more at this show that interested me vs the game awards honestly. Happy to play Ys Origin on console and goddamn we're getting all three PS4 Yakuza games over here.

Man is PS4 EVER getting the PS1 library not remastered or a mobile port?

Ni No Kuni 2
Yakuza
Switch
Windjammers

2017 is indeed truly Doing it. We are blessed to have this shit year die and result in the birth of a new better one <3

I really should finish the last of us 1....

Yes you really should and yes you should play Left Behind, too.

Knack 2 and Windjammers are hilarious

Knack hate is silly. It's not some mind blowing game or anything but it was a perfectly acceptable little launch platformer. I had fun with it with my oldest daughter and I'm perfectly find with a sequel existing.

Windjammers I sort of just scratched my head on though.

Top Bottom