• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Week 13 |OT| This is not the Greatest NFL Thread it's Only a Tribute

RBH

Congrats cdyhybrid

Cy2VgtxW8AAE3E-.jpg:large

Cy2WkIgXEAAlgkd.jpg:large

cdyhybrid

That tweet:
@AndrewBrandt
Again, on the web woven within the Rams: Jeff Fisher's agent is Marvin Demoff, father of Rams senior executive Kevin Demoff.

@wyche89
As Rams COO @Kdemoff told me last week, ownwrship views Jeff Fisher's value as more than wins and losses.
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
Gotta have priorities. For the rams owners it is having a coach that is willing to do a bunch of extra work on the side, for the eagles it is having a coach that will be all buddy buddy with the owner.

Juicy Bob

In fitting with this weekend, I'd like to state that I have written 'Fuck Sky Sports' on my trainers in permanent marker #MyCauseMyCleats

Line_HTX

K, if it was an elbow infection, gotta get that taken care of fast. Can't have it potentially turn into something else, like Watt almost getting a Staph infection.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
No Clowney and AssBrock in the snow on the road...

lmao shit gonna be fun to laugh at

Rams need to go 3 and 2 in their last five games for Fisher to achieve the magical seven and nine Mark going to probably need to win today. Go rams!

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
No Simon and no Strong either. This is going to be a Green Bay blowout for sure.

I just hope Miller runs for over 100 yards.

haha awesome

Has Miller played in the snow before? sucked watching his first fumble last week and Im sure hes gonna get a ton of carries today cause hes all we have.

Hunter S.

Von Miller is so good and likeable and plays for the Broncos.
Tis true...

We can actually thank Josh McDaniels for giving the Broncos some of their worst years in a long time. They got lucky to draft so high.

I remember some article from years back talking about how Denver and Green Bay are the least hated two football teams. Something to due with being in the middle of the country and having less local rivals. That and Colorado is pretty like California.

Matrix

I'm not even sure why I'm gonna watch this. I guess I want to watch Brock and BoB fail... I'm sick lol

Matrix

Cushing has been bleh this season. If he had been playing great, he would have been out for the year already.

Hindl

All I want to see is some creative playcalling. Doug is dealing with the worst offensive lineup all season. He'll have to get creative to move the ball

Matrix

Schaub played amazing in GB. I think he threw for over 400 yards.

Brock gonna be lucky to get 100.

Top Bottom