• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Week 13 |OT| This is not the Greatest NFL Thread it's Only a Tribute

Syrinx

During the move to LA I kept hearing how Kroenke had become one of the more powerful owners in the league and so people didn't want to fuck him and his plan for a stadium in Inglewood.

How has he done that while owning possibly the most irrelevant franchise in the NFL over the last decade and probably for at least the near future?

MechDX

I will say this: The Texans have a fanbase that is willing to travel

CyyadhiW8AAdycQ.jpg:large

During the move to LA I kept hearing how Kroenke had become one of the more powerful owners in the league and so people didn't want to fuck him and his plan for a stadium in Inglewood.

How has he done that while owning possibly the most irrelevant franchise in the NFL over the last decade and probably for at least the near future?

He's the second richest owner in the league, and basically owns a sports empire. Kroenke owns the NBA’s Denver Nuggets, the NHL’s Colorado Avalanche, the MLS’ Colorado Rapids, and a majority of the English Premier League club, Arsenal.

Makes sense that he has a lot of pull.

Fisher is not only breaking the loss record, he's torching that thing

No coach who is currently alive, even if they're a future coach who was born a moment before I hit Post here, is ever coming close to breaking that record by the time Jeff's done working his magic

Eagles need a wr who is hurt all the time and averages like 40 yards a game when he does play? Damn eagles are really fucked.

Djax draws a lot of attention downfield. He has an impact every play he's on the field and can help your lesser receivers get open.

Wtf here I am trying to explain to an Eagles fan why Desean Jackson is good.

Djax draws a lot of attention downfield. He has an impact every play he's on the field and can help your lesser receivers get open.

Wtf here I am trying to explain to an Eagles fan why Desean Jackson is good.
That only works if the guy actually catches some deep passes though. Djax ain't stretching shit sitting on the sidelines nursing his hammies. Who knows though Howie has been so terrible with contracts lately maybe he will give that garbage djax a contract.

effzee

Well he's exactly the kind of player you need, so I'm sure they can get over their hurt feelings.

He's exactly the type of WR they need bit not necessarily him.

He will be 31 and his whole game is based on speed. Once that goes, he goes.

They need a player with skill set but 8 years younger and I'd still say that they need another big body #1 target.

Also Lurie fired Chip for not attending his holiday party and because he made Howie feel bad.

bionic77

Eagles need a wr who is hurt all the time and averages like 40 yards a game when he does play? Damn eagles are really fucked.
You need someone who can catch the ball that your young qb can trust. TE and RB are the best to start out with but if not that get a tall ass receiver.

So of course 99% of the country sees the NYG/Pitt game. I live outside of Raleigh. There are probably more people here transplanted from Pittsburgh and New York than from anywhere else. However, before this mass migration from the colder climes to the wonderful heart of Carolina (fuck you, Pat McCrory), and before the Panthers became an NFL franchise, this area was associated with the Redskins.

So today at 4pm FOX is showing the Washington game.

I can only imagine the absolute fury that many here are feeling today. I, for one, will either sign up for a free pass of something that allows me to stream the game or, given my college freshman is home and just about done with his first semester, we can sign up for Sunday Ticket for a pittance.

Travesty averted, at least here.

The game, of course, may be an absolute travesty for the Steelers. I expect Artie Burns to get lit up like a Christmas tree.

But my wife is a Giants fan, so someone in this house will be happy today.

Squalor

I had to come here after seeing the Fisher headline. I couldn't believe it.

We had Knack 2 and a Jeff Fisher two-year extension in back-to-back days.

What a time to be alive.

Top Bottom