• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Week 13 |OT| This is not the Greatest NFL Thread it's Only a Tribute

RBH

We are all Falcons fans today.

CaLbK46.gif

@RapSheet
Sources: #Rams coach Jeff Fisher has, in fact, signed a contract extension. The long-discussed deal is believed to be for 2 years.

What is life even about if it continues to reward this man? Snoop will not be pleased

That tweet:
@AndrewBrandt
Again, on the web woven within the Rams: Jeff Fisher's agent is Marvin Demoff, father of Rams senior executive Kevin Demoff.

@wyche89
As Rams COO @Kdemoff told me last week, ownwrship views Jeff Fisher's value as more than wins and losses.

Incredible. Simply incredible.

.@Kdemoff said Fisher's role with the relocation process is a major reason he holds favorable status

You may as well just have Fisher fail upwards and give him a made up job title and find a coach that'll get you at least 8-8 or something.

MechDX

Facebook is where your relatives make embarrassing comments on your holiday photos. Twitter is where you try to get celebrities to respond to your witty hot takes.

Or get blocked by @ESPNNFL because you tell them they are full of shit

PillarEN

@wyche89
As Rams COO @Kdemoff told me last week, ownwrship views Jeff Fisher's value as more than wins and losses.

Really? What is he the great role model father type? How do the Rams compare to other teams in terms of players getting caught doing illegal stuff?

Really? What is he the great role model father type?

Apparently in addition to employing his dad, Jeff was helpful with getting the votes allowing them to move to LA

So basically Kroenke's not going to fire him unless he's forced to, Demoff's not firing him as long as he sticks with his dad, and that realistically leaves nobody else who has the power and won't get his ass kicked for using it

200 losses doesn't look out of the question for Jeff anymore

Apparently in addition to employing his dad, Jeff was helpful with getting the votes allowing them to move to LA

So basically Kroenke's not going to fire him unless he's forced to, Demoff's not firing him as long as he sticks with his dad, and that realistically leaves nobody else who has the power and won't get his ass kicked for using it

200 losses doesn't look out of the question for Jeff anymore

Why couldn't they stay in St Louis? I don't want to have to watch this shit show every Sunday

MechDX

PDS ‏@PatDStat 2m2 minutes ago
Wait there is. Tom Savage is inactive. Brandon Weeden is today's backup quarterback. #Texans

This is completely out of left field. Savage has been listed as back up the entire season.

BOB giving the fans the middle finger and protecting Osweiler's mental state?

This is completely out of left field. Savage has been listed as back up the entire season.

BOB giving the fans the middle finger and protecting Osweiler's mental state?
Holy shit unless savage suffered an injury that is terrible. If your $80m qb is so sensitive that the backup is in his head, you need a new qb.

MechDX

Holy shit unless savage suffered an injury that is terrible. If your $80m qb is so sensitive that the backup is in his head, you need a new qb.

It is so out of nowhere! No reports of Savage hurt or being sick. If I didnt know better I would swear the organization is doing it out of spite. The fans and local media have been pretty loud this week to yank Osweiler and give Savage a chance

this_guy

It is so out of nowhere! No reports of Savage hurt or being sick. If I didnt know better I would swear the organization is doing it out of spite. The fans and local media have been pretty loud this week to yank Osweiler and give Savage a chance

So we, the fans, did it? :(

On the bright side, it looks like that first part can still happen

Osweiler benched, Weeden starts from now on. Browns may win on their bye week!!

Jeff Fisher is living the American dream.
He really is.. being mediocre enough while still making millions and having nothing to show for it..

If he isn't a winner.. who is?

White privilege for him and Marvin Lewis. Must be nice.
Unlike Jeff.. Marvin can at least identify talent.. that's the one thing that Marvin has that had been one of the best in the league.

Marvin didn't sign Tavon Austin for top 10 WR contract money (about that).. how the fuck Austin got that boggles me.

Man, have a little faith. I work out too.
Dutch.. you will die.. no amount of becleving will change that.

Pepiope

With Matthews out, I hope DGB and Aggy can step up and at least be serviceable.

And I don't really want desean. Hopefully if they sign him it isn't for much money.

Hindl

He's exactly the type of WR they need bit not necessarily him.

He will be 31 and his whole game is based on speed. Once that goes, he goes.

They need a player with skill set but 8 years younger and I'd still say that they need another big body #1 target.

Also Lurie fired Chip for not attending his holiday party and because he made Howie feel bad.

Trade Connor Barwin and Mychal Kendricks to NO for Brandin Cooks

Beach

Besides Rams-Patriots, Broncos-Jaguars, Eagles-Bengals and Bears-49ers every other matchup today looks solid to great

Best quality football Sunday of year and the Browns are missing it...

vikki

Pretty sure NFL Network just played highlights for Martellus Bennett when they were talking about Michael Bennett is expected to play.

Top Bottom