• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Week 13 |OT| This is not the Greatest NFL Thread it's Only a Tribute

Bronx-Man

Banned
Hey. Didn't the Raiders pas on Big Ben for Robert Gallery?

tumblr_n3oyahOS1w1ra90n2o1_1280.jpg

LJ11

Buffalo and San Diego just giving the games away

The Bills didn't give shit away, the Raiders took it.

Bills did a good job isolating Raider LBs in the first half, they are a bottom tier group, and it showed. We gashed them in the run, isolated McCoy a few times and moved the ball. 2nd half started well, but then our D & ST units did squat, O did nothing and we couldn't stop shit. I'm not sure how that's giving away a game when you get outplayed in all 3 fazes for 30 minutes.

The G Boyz getting an itchy trigger finger and firing Lovie for Koetter is looking brilliant right now. Him and Smith has this team believing that they can win every Sunday and nothing gets them down. This stretch is the type that young teams with talent turn into perennial contenders.

Fitts

As a Raiders fan, it feels great watching my team win. As a western New Yorker, it feels great watching the Bills lose.

It was a good day, brahs. High pressure game that may decide the division coming up on a short week against a coach that's had our number, though.

Since I came to realization (let's say about 3 weeks ago) that the Panthers were probably not making the playoffs, I've been fully devoted to getting Jameis into the playoffs.

Fuck the Falcons is the motto and the Saints have already had their chances

Top Bottom