• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Week 13 |OT| This is not the Greatest NFL Thread it's Only a Tribute

LJ11

Since you guys are done with Tyrod, who's your QB going into 2017, or are you just perpetually tanking?

Picking up Tyrod's contract isn't a big deal, it doesn't stop you from drafting another QB. Cutting ties with Tyrod does put you in a situation where you have to go out and draft a QB, or trade for the only capable one in Romo. You guys want to be forced into drafting a QB in suspect QB draft, did we not learn from the EJ situation?

Watkins isn't getting it done this year, that foot scares the fuck out of me, but we fucked up our 16 draft. I think I hated every pick except Jon Williams, that's a first. Shaq is so fucking stiff, I don't want to watch him play, if we get anything out of him I'll be amazed. Violent hands, but no explosion or bend, we couldn't touch Carr today and don't give me that shit about the best OL, just not athletic on DL right now. Should have gone O, I wanted another weapon, Woods isn't sticking around after this year.

Edit: Time to body the front office, I want no one from the Ralph era in that building going forward. Pegula is a moron though, guy doesn't know how to run team.

UiRizqe.gif

WE.DID.IT.

Beach

Last post for the Raiders but Thursdays game against the Chiefs is probably the biggest game for thr Raiders since the Superbowl. Arrowhead will be popping and Carr has never lost a primetime game. Should be fantastic.

Last post for the Raiders but Thursdays game against the Chiefs is probably the biggest game for thr Raiders since the Superbowl. Arrowhead will be popping and Carr has never lost a primetime game. Should be fantastic.

And Carr and his Raiders are undefeated on the road.

Giants fan i hate Ben McAdoo he's been coaching scared all year, runs the same 5-6 plays over and over...he won't be fired anytime soon but sheeeesh i hope he grows a pair of balls in the next few weeks or in the offseason...

The next time the 49ers play will be Dec. 11

The only team the 49ers have beaten in a full calendar year is the Jeff Fisher Rams. And they did that twice.

Top Bottom