• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Week 13 |OT| This is not the Greatest NFL Thread it's Only a Tribute

Line_HTX

"You ain't nothin' but a snitch, bitch. Snitchin' ass bitch.
Snitch, bitch. Snitchin' ass bitch, and you know. And you know it.
And I know that you know I know it."

Earl ThomasVerified account
‏@Earl_Thomas
This game has been so good to me no regrets.. A lot is running through my mind including retirement thanks for all the prayers.

Earl ThomasVerified account
‏@Earl_Thomas
Kam you owe me a steak . Haha

squicken

This game has been so good to me no regrets.. A lot is running through my mind including retirement thanks for all the prayers.

Earl Thomas' Twitter

bionic77

Not watching this garbage game.

Giants fans is your offense always this bad or do I have reason to get optimistic that the Steelers offense might not be a rotting piece of shit?

It would be awesome if we got to play the Raiders in the playoffs. First team to 50 points wins.

Fox318

ioU6Cib.png

lmao

This needs to be the next OT

_woLf

Rumors going around that Earl's leg is broken.

FUCK. THIS. SEASON.

That would mean that Kam severely hurt Sherm's arm in the NFC champ game against the packers, and now broke Earl's leg

Narag

@RapSheet
#Seahawks S Earl Thomas suffered a broken bone in his leg in the first half, sources say. He's out indefinitely. Brutal injury.

Line_HTX

@RapSheet
#Seahawks S Earl Thomas suffered a broken bone in his leg in the first half, sources say. He's out indefinitely. Brutal injury.

What the fuck, seriously? That dropped interception didn't look like much, just upended by his teammate...

Top Bottom