• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Week 13 |OT| This is not the Greatest NFL Thread it's Only a Tribute

Counterpoint: He's rich, he's successful, and he doesn't want to be crippled at 30.

That could be it too, but i'd wait to hear that from him after the season, or at least a few days from now, to see if he still felt the same way before I'd take that kind of thing seriously.

If I were an NFL player and I already got a decent contract and a ring I would retire if I broke something in my body , can't take that lightly
unless you are Cutler the god who gets paid $$$$$$ for breaking his thumb then you can stay

Line_HTX

If the NFL wants it,they won't be denied, Seahawks fan know this all too well, NFL wanted Cowher to have a ring and they made sure they gave it to him, with the most rigged game ever.

To this day i don't know which is the bigger rigged final game, the 1990 worldcup final or Superbowl XL...

I'd go with the Extra Large rigged.

Don't give up on a giant meteor wiping humanity, gotta stay optimistic.

I'm still praying for that Sweet Meteor o' Death.

Gigglepoo

I'm pretty much in favor of any NFL retiring if they have even the slightest inkling that they should. It's not worth the risk.

Nothing is going to stop Cowboys-Patriots. Prepare yourselves.

Please Tebow no Trumpriots. 2016 has sucked a major load of dirty old unclean ass, but 2017 will get off to the worst start in the history of forever if Trump gets inaugurated late Jan and the Trumpriots play in the Owl in early Feb.

_woLf

I'm still confused as to why earl tweeted that if its just a crack.

The picture looked bad, but if it's a crack and he contemplates retiring then I will legit question his toughness after Rawls is had a crack in his tibia earlier and just came back.

This is weird. I need to know more about the injury before I judge though.

watershed

Banned

The picture looked bad, but if it's a crack and he contemplates retiring then I will legit question his toughness after Rawls is had a crack in his tibia earlier and just came back.

You're questioning Earl Thomas' toughness. Really?

LeonSPBR

I don't think he's retiring, he's just frustated with the injury.

Narag

If the dude's hurt and doesn't want to get hurt anymore, should probably just respect his decision rather doing what you're doing.

_woLf

You're questioning Earl Thomas' toughness. Really?

I said I will. His tweet was very strange.

I am curious how bad this crack is. I find it really bizarre that the first thing he did was hop on Twitter.

Earls always been a tough dude but the second he finally is facing injuries his approach to the adversity is strange. Especially after what people like Jimmy have gone through.

Earl is one of my favorite Seahawks of all time. Like I said this all strikes me as really odd and the use of the word crack could mean a multitude of things. But when I hear crack I think of what Rawls just fought through and don't know why earl would even think about tweeting about giving up and retiring.

Whatevs tho.

Paches

I said I will. His tweet was very strange.

I am curious how bad this crack is. I find it really bizarre that the first thing he did was hop on Twitter.

Earls always been a tough dude but the second he finally is facing injuries his approach to the adversity is strange.

Whatevs tho.

I think he is just reacting to his first "real" injury in his life IMO. I put retirement at 5% chance.

_woLf

I think he is just reacting to his first "real" injury in his life IMO. I put retirement at 5% chance.

Yeah, I feel this is the case too. Its interesting to see how he is reacting to the adversity. It's the exact opposite of what I would have expected from him.

RBH

Cy4a9UzWgAAw7-G.jpg:small

Top Bottom