• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Week 13 |OT| This is not the Greatest NFL Thread it's Only a Tribute

Nothing is going to stop Cowboys-Patriots. Prepare yourselves.

If the NFL wants it,they won't be denied, Seahawks fan know this all too well, NFL wanted Cowher to have a ring and they made sure they gave it to him, with the most rigged game ever.

To this day i don't know which is the bigger rigged final game, the 1990 worldcup final or Superbowl XL...

Pepiope

Earl Thomas gonna retire.

Earl Thomas ✔ @Earl_Thomas
This game has been so good to me no regrets.. A lot is running through my mind including retirement thanks for all the prayers

Mortemis

Banned
It was hard to get pumped for that TD. Fuck yeah, go Lockett, but man Earl talking about retirement got me a lil sick and depressed.

Excuse me, Im not very good with gravity of injuries, but a broken leg like this can be carreer ending?

Emotions are going to run high when a guy who isn't used to missing games is just told he has a broken leg. You probably don't want a guy tweeting just after that but it's not surprising if he isn't thinking straight at the moment.

Emotions are going to run high when a guy who isn't used to missing games is just told he has a broken leg. You probably don't want a guy tweeting just after that but it's not surprising if he isn't thinking straight at the moment.

Yeah, that Bucs game was the first game he's ever missed in his NFL career. Dude is not used to being injured.

Gigglepoo

Counterpoint: He's rich, he's successful, and he doesn't want to be crippled at 30.

Top Bottom