• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Week 14 |OT| You Don't Own Me

Anyway not the worst time to lose, or lose twice to a team you will likely face in the playoffs. But I've never seen Romo struggle just for first downs before. I will show you posts of mine vouching for Romo since week 4, it's not some reactionary thing here.

HStallion

Now what's the next step in your master plan?
Man the Giants defense was on point tonight. To think of where they were last season defensively and to see them absolutely dominating on D. Amazing stuff.

Sanjuro

Team Dak.

giphy.gif

Dishwalla

Banned
Raiders got their kryptonite with the Chiefs, Cowboys got their kryptonite with the Giants.

It's okay, they'll both bounce back and play in SBLI.

So I got some minor shit by claiming the Giants had a better matchup against the Cowboys prior to the Steelers game. I don't usually gloat but how you like me now?:)

GG Cowboys GAF.

Zeke

Good game giants gaf. Complete shit offense tonight I feel like an eagles fan seeing our wr's not being able to catch shit.

FTF

So I got some minor shit by claiming the Giants had a better matchup against the Cowboys prior to the Steelers game. I don't usually gloat but how you like me now?:)

GG Cowboys GAF.

Oh you watched the whole game? You kept posting in the first quarter how you were going to watch TWD or whatever.

Top Bottom