• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Week 14 |OT| You Don't Own Me

Oh you watched the whole game? You kept posting in the first quarter how you were going to watch TWD or whatever.
Bro, you missed me posting all game long? I say a lot of things about not watching a game when I'm pissed. I rarely ever stop watching. I'm a glutton for punishment.

Trey

Is this what Floyd feels like reading Browns shitposts every week?

I'm sorry Floy, I'm sorry for ever mocking you

All anyone does here is talk shit about other franchise and whine about their own. The fact you're getting agitated is only gonna make people do it more lol

Kevtones

2 losses in a season means we're done, yup, makes sense. So many knee jerk reactions in here. 11-2 isn't an easy thing to do.

They'll lose to Tampa next week and then the Lions too. The Eagles probably don't have enough to beat them though and 12-4 seems realistic. Great playoff season for the Cowboys!

HStallion

Now what's the next step in your master plan?
Every game is worth worrying about with this garbage offense. I'm fine with what's happening on the defensive side of the ball.;)

Nah Eli Manning will get that Post Season +5 to all stats just so they can ruin it for the Patriots in the Superbowl for a third time in a row because they have plot armor or something.

gspec

What makes Romo good in a two minute offense is he calls the plays himself and with his experience know what will work best for him and the team. Dak doesn't have this ability.

Note: I believe it is garrett and linehan that has prevented Romo getting the starting job back because of what i mention above. He will change the play or call his own plays which can have good or bad results.

Zeke

Garrett better figure out how to use his players against the giants because they sure as fuck have spent big money to neutralize the Dallas offense

Don't have dollar bills attached but Okwara and Kennard both had standout games tonight. Okwara in particular to come in and play that way after JPP goes down? Good job, young man.

Hyperbolic as this sounds the performance by the Giants defense was fucking otherworldly. For as much as they saw the field a lot of defenses would have been completely GASSED and hell that D probably was even in the final minutes. Dak might have his rookie struggles to shake off but we've seen what Zeke can do. Hell even Witten didn't completely torch them tonight and that's almost all I could ask for.

manfestival

2 losses in a season means we're done, yup, makes sense. So many knee jerk reactions in here. 11-2 isn't an easy thing to do.

11-3 after next week
hush.gif

gspec

I am sorry Ryan Clark but this lost is mainly on Dak. The Dallas defense played great tonight. Their best in three years and zek ran over a hundred yards also there was open receivers that dak didn't see or missed.

This is on Dak.

Bitanator

This game mirrored a lot of what was 2015, Defense has a big game and stpes up, but offense cannot give anything back, and eventually a big play happens for the other team to win.

Disappointing knowing the Giants are right in this again for the division win, how embarrassing will it be when Dallas is just a wild card and the Giants have the home field advantage throughout.

Dak looked afraid all night as was tossing at people feet, not having any feel for the pocket. Time to erase this game from my memory

Mike Triplett ‏@MikeTriplett 3m3 minutes ago
Cardell Hayes GUILTY of attempted manslaughter and GUILTY of manslaughter -- lesser charges than murder but still severe

Killer of Will Smith, Sean Payton was in the courtroom for the verdict

SRTtoZ

Hopefully this closes out the bullshit people saying how "Oh if Terrance Williams runs out of bounds the Cowboys win that game". Fucking yuck.

Hopefully this closes out the bullshit people saying how "Oh if Terrance Williams runs out of bounds the Cowboys win that game". Fucking yuck.

What does that game have anything to do with this game? If he got out of bounds they had a chance to win that game. Why are people acting like the Giants looked great today, their offense was pretty terrible just like the Cowboys offense. Both defenses played great, the difference was a field goal.

cdyhybrid

What does that game have anything to do with this game? If he got out of bounds they had a chance to win that game. Why are people acting like the Giants looked great today, their offense was pretty terrible just like the Cowboys offense. Both defenses played great, the difference was a field goal.

Nah, the scrappy underdog Giants hung in there and put up a heroic effort against the juggernaut Cowboys.

This game was almost as amazing and unbelievable as 18-1.

Top Bottom