• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Week 14 |OT| You Don't Own Me

Gigglepoo

Niners coaches since Jed York took over as owner, ranked:

1) Jim Harbaugh

MASSIVE GAP

2) Chip Kelly
3) Dennis Erickson
4) Mike Nolan
5) Mike Singletary
6) Jim Tomsula

This franchise is screwed unless Jed is ousted.

Bread

Banned
Haven't seen your streams... Don't you do them shirtless sometimes? Would make your audience suspect.

Edit-
if you weren't sure I'm kidding. I'm fairly sure you're kidding... I hope lol.
those are private streams that may or may not take place if the price is possibly right

I should delete those pics you sent me
i'll put them on facebook

BigAT

Haven't seen your streams... Don't you do them shirtless sometimes? Would make your audience suspect.

Edit-
if you weren't sure I'm kidding. I'm fairly sure you're kidding... I hope lol.

It's a good thing he doesn't have an audience.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
NFLGAF is a nexus of passionate football fans, enthusiastic observers and former High School Football standouts. NFLGAL is a place where likeminded football fans can partake in an organic and evergrowing discussion on the game of football.

Niners coaches since Jed York took over as owner, ranked:

1) Jim Harbaugh

MASSIVE GAP

2) Chip Kelly
3) Dennis Erickson
4) Mike Nolan
5) Mike Singletary
6) Jim Tomsula

This franchise is screwed unless Jed is ousted.

pretty sure tomsula won more games than chip with the same, if not slightly worse roster

TheContact

The Ravens are gonna put up a fight tonight. They're coming off a strong game and Ravens typically do better toward the end of the season. Not sure what the handicap is but I think Ravens have a good shot at winning tonight unfortunately

Top Bottom