• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Week 14 |OT| You Don't Own Me

Fitts

Took a nap after work and just woke up. Osemele's out? What the hell, man? That's huge.

Also, Raiders unis are all white? Thought they were previously reported to be throwbacks. (silver pants) Fuck this fashion uni shit.

JABEE

Remember when Tom Brady and Bill Belichick officially endorsed Donald Trump the week before Trump won the US Presidential election.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
The teams that were really big and successful in the 60s and 70s (cowboys, raiders, packers, dolphins, steelers) all have pretty big national followings, since there weren't as many teams back them I guess people just latched on to whoever was good.

A damn shame the Detroit Lions couldn't gain a national following, like the franchises listed, after our 1950's glory years.

We're given two nationally televised games this season despite being probably the most exciting and electric team in the NFL.

Our time will come...you'll all see soon enough..

The teams that were really big and successful in the 60s and 70s (cowboys, raiders, packers, dolphins, steelers) all have pretty big national followings, since there weren't as many teams back them I guess people just latched on to whoever was good.

In mexico the biggest fanbases are Cowboys, Pittsburgh and Dolphins mostly because that's all they would show in Mexico in the 70s/80s.

bionic77

Remember when Tom Brady and Bill Belichick officially endorsed Donald Trump the week before Trump won the US Presidential election.
It was funny until he won.

Now it just makes me angry.

Hope all the bad things in the world happen to them.

I thought the Raiders were also huge in Mexico?

They are up there for sure

http://www.espn.com/espn/hispanicheritage2008/news/story?id=3588001

It's no coincidence that the most popular teams in Mexico happen to be the franchises that enjoyed the most success in the '70s. According to Geraldine González, senior manager for sponsorships and public relations for NFL Mexico: "The top two teams by far are always the Dallas Cowboys and the Pittsburgh Steelers, with them alternating the top spot from time to time."

González also said Green Bay, New England, Denver, Oakland, San Francisco, San Diego, Miami and the New York Giants round out the top 10 teams in popularity in Mexico, but "in no particular order."

They are the biggest in Mexico.

Nope,

WedgeX

Banned
A damn shame the Detroit Lions couldn't gain a national following, like the franchises listed, after our 1950's glory years.

We're given two nationally televised games this season despite being probably the most exciting and electric team in the NFL.

Our time will come...you'll all see soon enough..

My theory is that the Lions work the reverse of Angels in the Outfield. Only when the majority of us do not believe do they win.

Fitts

So many things working against us tonight. I really don't see a clear path to victory beyond KC just shitting the bed super hard. If we drop this one, our only shot at the division will be going 3-0 to end the season.

Fuck this song lol.

squicken

idk who I am cheering for. Seems like one of these team will play my Colts in the WC game. I guess I would like to see a Carr-Luck shootout

Top Bottom