• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Week 14 |OT| You Don't Own Me

RBH

Breadstream Industries Christmas Party after they find out how much money Breadstream made last year:

496162.gif
lmao

Found a couple more

Two Decembers ago I ran into Bill Cowher in a men’s room at the Minneapolis-St Paul airport. He took a piss and did not flush. I was watching closely from two urinals down the whole time.

I saw Hue Jackson walking around in town for the Super Bowl. I’ve never seen a full Browns tracksuit, let alone anyone wearing one.

He looked sad.

:(

Dishwalla

Banned
Where are all the Faiders fans?
As quiet as a church mouse.. Or as quiet as they were following week 6.

Chiefs 31
Raiders 13

Raider fan, while I think they've got this admittedly I'm pretty nervous for this game, but ultimately I'm proud of my team for getting this far this season and having to play a game as important as this. They've exceeded my expectations this season.

That said, let's go Raiders! Persevere through this bitter cold and beat the Chiefs, so you can go back to sunny California next weekend and beat on the Chargers.

Bread

Banned
The experts are raving, we're a hit!

"Breadstream is a success" - US Business Reporter
"I misjudged the management team at Breadstream, they put together a cracker of a year." - Boban
"Breadstream is lit, fam." - Greg

Farooq

Banned
The experts are raving, we're a hit!

"Breadstream is a success" - US Business Reporter
"I misjudged the management team at Breadstream, they put together a cracker of a year." - Boban
"Breadstream is lit, fam." - Greg

Damn...And I thought Greg was cool.

Quikies83

Raider fan, while I think they've got this admittedly I'm pretty nervous for this game, but ultimately I'm proud of my team for getting this far this season and having to play a game as important as this. They've exceeded my expectations this season.

That said, let's go Raiders! Persevere through this bitter cold and beat the Chiefs, so you can go back to sunny California next weekend and beat on the Chargers.
Glad the rivalry is relevant again. Hope both teams come away without serious injuries but I'm okay with splitting the series this year. I think this game will tell us more about the Raiders than the Chiefs.
Can they win a tough road game in December with huge playoff implications?
I'm ready!

Key Adams trying to impress NFL-Gaf.

Kay Adams can buy me a diner.. or two.

Where are all the Faiders fans?
As quiet as a church mouse.. Or as quiet as they were following week 6.

Chiefs 31
Raiders 13

We're here bruh. Chefs have only scored more than 30pts once this year and their D has surrendered over 410 yards in each of their last 3 or 4 games. Raidas D haven't allowed over 400 yards since week 6 and their Offense has scored over 30 points in 8 games this year.

Chefs will be exposed as frauds

Quikies83

Kay Adams can buy me a diner.. or two.

We're here bruh. Chefs have only scored more than 30pts once this year and their D has surrendered over 410 yards in each of their last 3 or 4 games. Raidas D haven't allowed over 400 yards since week 6 and their Offense has scored over 30 points in 8 games this year.

Chefs will be exposed as frauds

Against the Chiefs right?
Hope you guys throw up more than 10 points this time around. Or are at least able to cross the 50 yardline in the 2nd half.
Guyliner Carr is gonna have one cold pinky finger.

The LBs did something positive last week? I can't see this as anything but horrible news, especially with David Johnson in the backfield...

Hull in the 20 snaps he played showed good instincts in diagnosing the play, that's about all I can say about the LBs last week.

From all the film reviews/breakdowns I've seen, Maxwell, Hull and Jay were the only ones to receive any kind of positive grade or praise.

Everyone else was either a non-factor or had their worst game of the season.

Edit: and I expect the Cardinals to use a similar plan against us and no matter what scheme Vance tries we won't be able to stop them. If we still had Jones we could play him deep high and bring a safety down to help out the LB but with him out we have nobody that can play single high, we just don't have the talent.

Only way we win this is if we keep the game close so the offense doesn't become one dimensional again and I don't see a way for the defense to stop them. I mean they were talking about having McCain against Fitz in the slot....McCain loses that 10/10 :/

It's ok tho...because apparently we are still doing it.

Nafai1123

Banned

I came into this season hoping for 10 wins, so any W's from here on out are just extra X-mas presents.

That said, fuck the Chiefs. We need to embarrass them just like we did to the Broncos.

I came into this season hoping for 10 wins, so any W's from here on out are just extra X-mas presents.

That said, fuck the Chiefs. We need to embarrass them just like we did to the Broncos.

I love duh Raidaz, but man, this game is just not stacked in their favor. There are points that can be made for either team to win, hence the close betting odds. I don't see the Chiefs winning by 15+ again though.

Nafai1123

Banned
I love duh Raidaz, but man, this game is just not stacked in their favor. There are points that can be made for either team to win, hence the close betting odds. I don't see the Chiefs winning by 15+ again though.

No doubt. Would love to have MEJ back to help with the interior rush. Joseph being out could hurt a lot. Not taking snaps from center will limit their rushing play options, which given the weather could be a big deal.

All that said, the one thing the Raiders have showed this year is that they find ways to win despite the odds. Hopefully they can keep it up tonight.

Jesus Mary and Joseph I'm rattled about tonight!

Love my Raiders, but see it being really hard for them to win tonight (and thus the division).

Almost feel like turning the game on halfway through the 3rd quarter, since that's when Raiders games usually start this season.

I still feel like Chiefs or Raiders both lose, if being forced to play in New England.

AHHHHHHH!

Jesus Mary and Joseph I'm rattled about tonight!

Love my Raiders, but see it being really hard for them to win tonight (and thus the division).

Almost feel like turning the game on halfway through the 3rd quarter, since that's when Raiders games usually start this season.

I still feel like Chiefs or Raiders both lose, if being forced to play in New England.

AHHHHHHH!

I honestly believe that the winner of this game will face the Patriots in the AFC Championship, and will beat them too.

Dishwalla

Banned
This season though the Raiders have made "Just Win Baby" mean more than it has in many years. The phrase probably hasn't meant this much since the Raiders heyday in the 70s/early 80s.

Also I'm pretty sure either the Chiefs or Raiders could take on the Pats in the AFCCG, it's hard to say though since their last three games have been against the 49ers/Jets/Rams. Really interested to see the upcoming MNF with them against the Ravens, that should give us a better feel just how good the Pats are or aren't right now.

I heard a rumor that the Breadstream PPV yearly package is buy one get another one full price this weekend if you use promo code WORK.

That's W O R K Work and get your second package at exactly the same price.

What
A
Deal

this_guy

Anyone have experience with Chromeboxes? Parents old computer is dirt slow and these look like a decent cheaper alternative. Will olds be able to use these.

I have a Chromebook and like it for a cheap laptop with great battery life. It's snappy and if all you do is pretty much browse the web it gets the job done. If I need to edit a document then Google Docs is good enough.

Very very likely.

Chiefs / Cowboys Super Bowl? Would the world explode?

No. KC fan base compared to Dallas, Pats and Raiders is tiny. I read an article the other day that the Raiders and Cowboys have a bigger fan base than the rest of the NFL combined, minus the Patriots. Can't remember where though.

Anyone have experience with Chromeboxes? Parents old computer is dirt slow and these look like a decent cheaper alternative. Will olds be able to use these.

What do they use the PC for?

If they game, use are power MS Office users or work with photoshop or video editing software, stay away. Otherwise it's the best PC purchase you'll ever make for them.

No. KC fan base compared to Dallas, Pats and Raiders is tiny. I read an article the other day that the Raiders and Cowboys have a bigger fan base than the rest of the NFL combined, minus the Patriots. Can't remember where though.

Yeah, I can see that. Probably why KC isn't getting as much media coverage as the others too.

I meant more for the "Cowboys vs Indians" schlock we'd sure to get. Or the reverse, with everyone trying as hard as they possibly can to NOT mention Cowboys and Indians.

I have a Chromebook and like it for a cheap laptop with great battery life. It's snappy and if all you do is pretty much browse the web it gets the job done. If I need to edit a document then Google Docs is good enough.

Also have a Chromebook. Completely agree on web browsing and using Google apps to do pretty easy stuff like email, docs, spreadsheets, etc. Additionally, bringing Android apps to ChromeOS is a thing. I have an Asus Flip and while some of the Android apps are still janky, for the most part they run pretty well.

Top Bottom