• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Week 14 |OT| You Don't Own Me

Hmmmm this isn't currently doing it.

But on the bright side

Bae is back!
rg3-girlfriend.jpg

squicken

That first pass Bradford was almost stunned at how long he had to throw. Ran into the pressure even if it was a big play. Bubble screens aren't going to work until they get safeties to back off

Fox making shit up i see...

Bob Glauber ‏@BobGlauber 3m3 minutes ago
Per Mike Signora of NFL, "All footballs were in compliance" in Giants-Steelers. "No formal complaint was filed by the Giants w/ our office."

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
This game is about over. Colts just need 7.

Doorman

Speaking of CBS and weird audio in this game, it sounds like there's some sort of weird modulation thing going on. The color commentator sounds like he's underwater and the pitch of the crowd noise keeps changing like it's some sort of soccer chant that I know Detroit isn't coordinated enough to actually pull off.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
BOB IS A BAD COACH

Top Bottom