• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Week 14 |OT| You Don't Own Me

Fox318

Happy Sunday!

DlEGzNy.gif

ESPN Panthers beat writer (David) Newton floated the idea of Norv Turner replacing Don's boy as OC for the Panthers next year

hmmm

CzXEeuCWQAAYast.jpg:large

Does Skip Bayless keep this pinned to his head board

Pepiope

So 6 of the dolphins defensive starters are out...on an already terrible defense.

Y'all about to see a collapse to remember.
That's nothing. These are the Eagles offensive starters today.

QB: Wentz
RB: Mathews
TE: Ertz
WR: Matthews
WR: Agholor
WR: Treggs
OT: Peters
OT: Barbre
LG: Wiz
RG: Seumalo
C: Kelce

Damn I'm so happy we have a franchise QB.

That's nothing. These are the Eagles offensive starters today.

QB: Wentz
RB: Mathews
TE: Ertz
WR: Matthews
WR: Agholor
WR: Treggs
OT: Peters
OT: Barbre
LG: Wiz
RG: Seumalo
C: Kelce

Damn I'm so happy we have a franchise QB.

lol you are so nuts.

Fun stat the last 6 games the Eagles defense has given up 6.2 yards per play, 2nd worst in the NFL during that period.

#FireSchwartz

Not his fault Chip didn't care about the draft while he was here.

LOL, Chip had control one year, your boy howie has had 10 years to build a team that could win one single playoff game. Also Eric Rowe is a better corner then any of the garbage howie brought in this year. Brooks is hurt but he sucks, McKelvin is terrible, Mills is bad. The harder for Lurie to ignore the obvious. howies end is coming and I cant wait.

bionic77

Last time I looked Trump lost Colorado.

Last time I looked Trump lost the popular vote even worse than George W did.

Last time I looked 2 of the 3 last presidential wins for the Republicans they lost the popular vote.
He won.

It is a fucking embarrassment if he got a million votes. It is a disaster that he won. We are officially a garbage country. A country is only as good as the people in it and Americans elected a clown.

bionic77

Tomlin doesn't even know when to kick a FG after being a coach for 10 years.

The Steelers for years did not know how to take care of a field or diagnose a concussion.

Some of our players don't understand the idea of consent .

We just dumb.

If this was a common complaint or maybe they had incriminating texts then I would say there could be more to it.

JABEE

The Steelers are cheating now too!

Brady's slap on the wrist emboldened teams to emulate their villainy.

Only in Trump's America.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
The pass defense may be worse:

After Kareem Jackson and Bouye You have CB's who have been on the roster for a few weeks and one who has been on the roster a few days.

Just noticed Braxton on that list. Holy shit the WR core is depleted. LMAO

lol

Might as well just lose out.... on purpose.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
That's why they signed Brock. If the defense has an off day he can carry them with the offense .

lmao

"In some weird, fucked up ways this season is worse than 2013 "

Totally agree

Top Bottom