• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Week 14 |OT| You Don't Own Me

bionic77

Forgot to mention: also lose a first round pick
Trumps America.

We can convict without even an investigation.

When Ben destroys his phone to stop the NFL from seeing whatever disgusting probably illegal but ultimately irrelevant info he has on it then we can talk!

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Save us Brandon. You are our only hope!

635862369318210056-USP-NFL-Houston-Texans-at-Indianapolis-Colts.jpg

Sometimes I forget we have backups still for Brock.

Line_HTX

I'm still trying to decide whether to just win today by some miracle somehow or just lose out the rest of the way. Finish with a 7 game losing streak just so there can be some kind of change? Hopefully?

God, I'm starting to really hate Bob McNair.

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
I hope the rumors are true so I can watch all of the P*ts lifelongers rally around the Steelers. They will shield Ben with their concrete understanding of ideal gas laws.

Dishwalla

Banned
Tennessee Oilers gonna do it today. I believe in Mariota.

Just don't rough them up too much Denver, we need them in tip top shape for next week to beat KC.

Line_HTX

Oh well. I hope we win at Indy again just so people can shut up for a while longer, but at the same time I might be OK with losing here as well.

I hope General Luck gets pummeled hard on the battlefield.

CwbjigBVIAE0yZo.jpg

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Brock with that beauty of a deep pass :|

follow with Miller up the middle run that never works lol

Doorman

Wait, who the hell is doing the call on CBS for this Lions/Bears game? The cadence of the play-by-play guy sounds more like he's discussing a round of golf than a football game.

Top Bottom