• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Week 14 |OT| You Don't Own Me

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
nGF5TP0.gif

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Tom Pelissero ‏@TomPelissero
Things I did not expect: With one more loss, Chip Kelly's 49ers would be guaranteed a worse record than Jim Tomsula's 49ers.

I'm not a huge fan of the REVOLUTION but the Niners were a huge fucking dumpster fire going into this season.

I'm not a huge fan of the REVOLUTION but the Niners were a huge fucking dumpster fire going into this season.

Exactly, they have like 2 good players on offense, and they lost by far their best player on defense early in the year. People just dont like Chip so they look for anything to pile on about. No coach that is currently alive, or who has ever lived, could have turned that team around this year. They desperately need a new GM but if they do that then the new guy will want his own HC so Chip is fucked there either way. Sucks for him, he was a super hot coach coming out of college, he stupidly took the terrible Eagles job, not realizing how awful howie is, and then he was forced to take the only job available which was another terrible job with another bad GM. Eventually he will have to go back to college and people will act like he couldnt do it in the NFL but he just got 2 terrible situations.

Exactly, they have like 2 good players on offense, and they lost by far their best player on defense early in the year. People just dont like Chip so they look for anything to pile on about. No coach that is currently alive, or who has ever lived, could have turned that team around this year. They desperately need a new GM but if they do that then the new guy will want his own HC so Chip is fucked there either way. Sucks for him, he was a super hot coach coming out of college, he stupidly took the terrible Eagles job, not realizing how awful howie is, and then he was forced to take the only job available which was another terrible job with another bad GM. Eventually he will have to go back to college and people will act like he couldnt do it in the NFL but he just got 2 terrible situations.

I dunno, SF isn't like Philly. There isn't such huge pressure to perform from the local media.
I could see him being given quite a long leash. Their ownership is crazy so no telling what they'll actually do.

I dunno, SF isn't like Philly. There isn't such huge pressure to perform from the local media.
I could see him being given quite a long leash. Their ownership is crazy so no telling what they'll actually do.

I really hope you are right. I just think one day Jed is going to wake up and realize how terrible the last few drafts have been, and how little talent the team actually has. They should fire Trent and bring back Gamble. He worked really well with Chip in Philly.

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
I really hope you are right. I just think one day Jed is going to wake up and realize how terrible the last few drafts have been, and how little talent the team actually has. They should fire Trent and bring back Gamble. He worked really well with Chip in Philly.

And then Best Harbaugh reunites with Luck in Indy in a few seasons and begins the revenge tour.

Farooq

Banned
If a father was a bandwagoner, and he passes that bandwagon fandom to his child. Is the child a bandwagoner?

Nafai1123

Banned
If a father was a bandwagoner, and he passes that bandwagon fandom to his child. Is the child a bandwagoner?

By that metric isn't everyone a bandwagoner then?

If a bandwagoner starts rooting for a team and nobody is around to see them do it, are they a bandwagoner?

squicken

Chip's offense is still last in TOP. Defense has to be on the field a lot. It hurt him in trying to find a defensive coordinator, and the guy he chose is terrible. I agree the talent is pretty poor, but I still think there is a fundamental issue with not protecting the defense

Chip's offense is still last in TOP. Defense has to be on the field a lot. It hurt him in trying to find a defensive coordinator, and the guy he chose is terrible. I agree the talent is pretty poor, but I still think there is a fundamental issue with not protecting the defense
You could give chip the NFC pro bowl team and he still would be last in ToP. He doesn't believe it is a meaningful stat at all and he is determined to prove it doesn't matter. He would run plays fast in the fourth quarter even when the Eagles were up multiple scores just to prove that point he's never ever ever going to change when it comes to that.

cdyhybrid

You could give chip the NFC pro bowl team and he still would be last in ToP. He doesn't believe it is a meaningful stat at all and he is determined to prove it doesn't matter. He would run plays fast in the fourth quarter even when the Eagles were up multiple scores just to prove that point he's never ever ever going to change when it comes to that.
And the rest of the NFCW is thankful for that 🙌👌👊

levious

That throwing stick stunt of yours has boomeranged on us.

Then he literally has no future in the nfl.

Chip's offense doesn't have the talent Giants have and they are 31st in TOP :((((

Top Bottom