• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Week 14 |OT| You Don't Own Me

I always hated TMac, no particular reason either, I just did. Fuck him.

CzIC1utWQAUXWO2.jpg

Now Wienku and the Animus can enjoy her too!

Ray Wonder

Founder of the Wounded Tagless Children
From dating age, I say go for it!!

"GET AWAY FROM MY KIIIIIIIIIDS!"

antonio-brown-kicked-the-cleveland-punter-in-the-face-b.gif

What Steelers player is single with 2 kids? It cant be to hard to figure out who he is talking about.

I don't think I'm rich enough to be able to get inside friend.

:jnc

His fifth child Another is on the way

Well shit, I thought I had decided on a name on my daughter, and then the name "Autonomy" becomes an option.

Things to ponder....

Oh hey look I got featured in this thread for a bit haha, I doubt you'll ever guess.

Big ol titties and ass bringing everybody together.

Its a x-mas miracle.

It's like in those Christmas movies when the world has gone to shit and the only good decent people left on earth (and pat fans) get together in the ruins of their once great world to celebrate the small miracles left (in this case booty) in an otherwise might-as-well-be post apocalyptic earth and it ends on the promise that maybe someday we'll have a better world to live in....but not just yet.

I'm reminded of Jim Sterling's video review/impressions where he complained that Trico catching and eating a barrel mid-air was cool but it only happened twice to him in-game seemingly at random. Well....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aRcwpzBLuCQ&feature=youtu.be

You might want to spend some actual time working with Trico, learning its visual cues and executing it. I feed him the same way every time. The only time he refuses is if he sits and goes on a hunger strike later in the game. But his AI sucks!!!

Nearly completed..its glorious.:)

I'm reminded of Jim Sterling video review/impressions where he complained that Trico catching and eating a barrel mid-air was cool but it only happened twice to him in-game seemingly at random. Well....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aRcwpzBLuCQ&feature=youtu.be

You might want to spend some actual time working with Trico, learning its visual cues and executing it. I feed him the same way every time. The only time he refuses is if he sits and goes on a hunger strike later in the game. But his AI sucks!!!

Nearly completed..its glorious.:)

I can't fucken wait to play this, might just play it all in one sitting.

Also I think we just need to ban all of browns gaf, they are nothing but trash.

Last four weeks the Eagles defense is the worst in the NFL on allowing third and long conversions. Against the Bengals they allowed them to convert 5 3rd and longs on their six scoring drives.

Fuck people

A Giant reportedly became the latest victim of the wave of hate crimes that has been sweeping through the tri-state area.

On Wednesday, CBS New York reported that Nikita Whitlock’s home had been broken into and vandalized a night earlier, and the alleged intruders had scrawled racist messages all over the walls.

Whitlock, 25, who has spent the entire season on injured reserve, came home to a graffiti swastika, according to CBS New York, as well as “KKK” and “Go back to Africa” messages scrawled on the walls inside his Moonachie home.

http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/f...e=twitter.com&utm_campaign=NYDNSports+Twitter

Fox318

"In an effort to protect American Jobs President Trump has banned all Japanese video game consoles. Supporters say that the new Robert Kraft/Steve Bannon Bible based video game system will bring more jobs to the US"

Top Bottom