• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Week 14 |OT| You Don't Own Me

levious

That throwing stick stunt of yours has boomeranged on us.
I haven't looked but where are the cheats in ToP? I feel like the cheat never cared about that stat.

Not last.

Not saying it is the end all, nor that you have to be top 3 to have success. But completely disregarding its significance at the pro level will not ever work.

BB never would "care" about one single stat, yet behind the scenes he probably analyzes every stat.

More important than TOP is probably situational TOP. Like you mentioned, running quick plays late while winning is just outright arrogance or stupidity.

Tom Penny

Steve Smith gives no fucks.

Screen-Shot-2016-12-07-at-2.45.01-PM-1024x812.png

bionic77

Chip's offense is still last in TOP. Defense has to be on the field a lot. It hurt him in trying to find a defensive coordinator, and the guy he chose is terrible. I agree the talent is pretty poor, but I still think there is a fundamental issue with not protecting the defense
There are only 16 games a year with maybe an average of 8 possessions per game.

Just not enough games and possessions for Chips strategy to really work in the NFL. You need a longer season or more possessions for fuckball to really work.

The NFL is telling Chip to go fuck your math and stats. Keep that shit in baseball and the NBA. The NFL is ruled by luck (and in the Trump era unfortunately cheating also seems to work pretty darn well).

The Miami Pod Podcast ended on a far more positive note regarding the Ari game that I would have.

I think they'll use the same blueprint the Ravens used on us and we'll probably lose. That defense just doesn't have the talent regardless of scheme.

If Dolphins lose the first quarter again it'll be pretty much game over, they need to contain the Cardinals as much as possible while the offense gets it together. Get Jay going and don't let them turn us one dimensional again and we should be in better shape going into the fourth...otherwise it'll probably be another long day,

I think we drop our second in a row and will need all three final games to get in

bionic77

DM remember when the good old days when America was not a fascist shithole?

I am watching Last Christmas on YouTube and it takes me back to the days when Kelly Kapowski's dream man was George Micheal.

I am just going to lie to kids from now on and tell them that the 80s sucked. I don't want to make their post-Trump lives any worse than they already are by letting them know the truth. I will draw the line at pretending that the official team of Trumpers, the Pats, are not cheating cunts.

Bionic- I feel old when I can remember TMac, Big Shot Chauncey and Fab 5 Jalen owning the basketball talks. Now they're talking about it

bionic77

Bionic- I feel old when I can remember TMac, Big Shot Chauncey and Fab 5 Jalen owning the basketball talks. Now they're talking about it
I remember TMac.

Me and DM used to argue about if he was better than Kobe. He lost that argument just like he lost the one about Ced versus Jordan.

I just realized that the HTX in your name stands for Houston Texas.
This that illuminati shit. We shouldn't know about this, shhhhhhh.
@ProFootballTalk
Browns rookie safety Derrick Kindred broke his ankle while working out on bye week, is out for the season

Holy shit, the Browns really did lose on the bye week

0-21 happening
In the IR department we are doing it. Vikings trying to keep up but they can't. Sad!

jonathan cooper (OL) who we got from the pats Will start this week too, because of the season ending injury to John Greco

Top Bottom