• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Week 14 |OT| You Don't Own Me

NastyBook

Why in the world would you sacrifice yourself for a garbage time TD?
KuGsj.gif

Bucs are the most dangerous team in the NFL right now. They are a year ahead of schedule and playing with house money and that defense is suffocating. I'm scared we are going to lose Smitty to another teams head coaching job already.

Mrbob

Bucs are the most dangerous team in the NFL right now. They are a year ahead of schedule and playing with house money and that defense is suffocating. I'm scared we are going to lose Smitty to another teams head coaching job already.
Yeah their defense looks great, don't know if I trust Jameis yet in a big game situation.

We going for that number 6 baby, Imagine if we win out the rest of our games...come on now man, fire the cannons brah.

I still don't think we win against Dallas but I think we are 10-6 wildcard team, which is way better then I expected. The G Boyz and Licht shitcanning Lovie and installing koetter was the right call.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Rodney Harrison has no clue what he's talking about, like most NFL analysts, when it comes to the Detroit Lions.

Weird segway into "Well you know Dan, the Lions have an average offensive line." No we don't, our young offensive line of Taylor Decker, Riley Reiff, Travis Swanson have been playing great for the most part this season. Problem is we didn't have our starting Center, Travis Swanson today.

Its still surreal that the Lions are 9-4. Almost everything I had predicted from the effectiveness of Anquon Boldin or Stafford reaching complete control of the offense has come to fruition.

Dislocated middle finger on his throwing hand just completely fucks everything up though. If there's one QB who can manage and get through it, it's Matthew Stafford.

We have to just try to hold down the fort with a semblance of a running game and hopefully produce turnovers on D and ST. Get the division championship and try to get a Playoff Bye. =/

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Nobody that Green Bay needed to lose lost today.

This unlikely win against Seattle is just keeping the status quo for another week.

At least Detroit has a super tough schedule their last three games and Stafford hurt his best potato chip eating finger.

Just got back from visiting Fresno and I can see I should've stayed in Fresno, holy shit this is amazing, 6 TOs? Was the run game out of the question? What happened out there???

Yeah their defense looks great, don't know if I trust Jameis yet in a big game situation.

I trust Jameis but the oline scares me, they keep this up they are going to get Jameis kill. Thankfully he really is turning into a Favre clone and being a tough SOB. We need another receiving option so teams don't just quadruple team Evans all day like they have recently.

Nobody that Green Bay needed to lose lost today.

This unlikely win against Seattle is just keeping the status quo for another week.

At least Detroit has a super tough schedule their last three games and Stafford hurt his best potato chip eating finger.
Yeah, a 9-7 backdoor playoff appearance is almost impossible now. Win out and cross your fingers.

A clutch performance by the niners, making the plays they needed when it mattered the most.

It was still dangerously close to undermining our march to the number 2 pick, but the team really pulled through except for Hyde.

Steve ReedVerified account
‏@SteveReedAP
The Panthers now lead the NFL in sacks with 39 -- one ahead of both the Denver Broncos and Buffalo Bills.

how?

Also

Bryan StricklandVerified account
‏@PanthersBryan
Panthers have to win out and have Falcons, Bucs both lose out to win a fourth consecutive NFC South crown. At least Panthers play them both.

This is a thing that could happen

Top Bottom