• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Week 14 |OT| You Don't Own Me

RBH

ZOMG

It's The Rock!

the-rock-smiling.gif

Talon

We have a fascist President that won't listen to the CIA and a newly emboldened Russia fucking with liberal democracies all across the world.

But there's a Fast and the Furious movie.

Jarnet87

I'm "watching" Superman V Batman.

some guy who looked like the flash in armor came from the future to warn bruce. Killzone soldiers shooting everyone. batman and superman not doing anything. Does something happen in this movie?

Doorman

From second seed to perhaps not even making the playoffs. The Detroit Lions way.

It's still really annoying to me how entirely possible this scenario is. Even if we do hang on I don't exactly have a ton of confidence in us winning a playoff game even if we do host it, not unless what few injuries we do have are resolved by then. We need Swanson back badly.

Ultratech

some guy who looked like the flash in armor came from the future to warn bruce. Killzone soldiers shooting everyone. batman and superman not doing anything. Does something happen in this movie?

Sure, in maybe the last 30-40 minutes?

Striker

FWIW though, the Saints definitely did let the Bucs off the hook a few times. I've never seen that offense look so out of sync.

They were not good last week versus the Lions, either. People will try to blame their D but their defense hasn't been that bad. Saints offense has cost them more games this year than their defense has, ironically.

Go Giants!

That part was kinda strange in theaters haha. Are watching the extended cut? Have let to see that version yet.

Affleck Man >

This is a movie where it stops so Wonder Woman can watch the trailers for the Justice League characters...

Syrinx

They were not good last week versus the Lions, either. People will try to blame their D but their defense hasn't been that bad. Saints offense has cost them more games this year than their defense has, ironically.

Go Giants!

I mean, the Saints D is pretty bad. They said during the broadcast that they were 27th in yards allowed and 30th in points allowed. But yeah, over the last few weeks, it's the offense that has let them down instead.

And from what I understand that's what it's been like for a while now for the Saints' when the offense is clicking, the defense is awful. When the defense steps up, the offense sputters. They can't put together a complete effort.

As an aside, Cameron Jordan was the best player on the field for either team today. Fucking wrecked us.

Meier

You remember some of those calls from Schiano though? Man Josh just had a weak mentality, he wasn't a leader imo, didn't make the big plays.

Winston is going to be a real special QB in this league, he has that winning mentality you see in the best of them.

I hated Schiano through and through. What an absolute dickhead. This one was in Raheem's last season though (2011) -- it is truly amazing what an absolute shitshow our HC position was after Gruden. Looking at wiki and this was the context:

Tampa Bay committed seven turnovers in the loss. In the second quarter, Preston Parker fumbled a punt return, which was recovered by Colin Cloherty for an 8-yard touchdown. With the score 14–7, Freeman was sacked at his own goal line, fumbled, and Nate Collins recovered the ball in the end zone for a touchdown. Four plays later, Freeman was intercepted, which led to another Jacksonville touchdown. The Jaguars scored 28 points in the second quarter in a span of only 7:32.

Looks like I posted it when he fumbled and they recovered in the end zone. My replies to my post:

And now he threw a pick. Sigh..
December 11, 2011 at 1:28pm

Went from bad to worse. This team has just completely given up. :(
December 11, 2011 at 3:01pm

Top Bottom