• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Week 14 |OT| You Don't Own Me

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Although someone on a Lions forum brought this up and I'm starting to ponder: why would the Lions leak a potential injury already?

After all this time no one at ESPN or anywhere has had any information regarding DeAndre Levys injury. Same thing with Ebron's injury in training camp where he had supposedly torn a ligament.

Jim Caldwell is notoriously standoffish with the media when it comes to them asking any questions about injuries whether Travis Swanson this week or DeAndre Levy all season.

He's probably no doubt hurt though.

Man we gotta believe, if we beat Dallas then I think we will clinch the Division, the motivation from that will carry us, I don't think Falcons will win out.

But yeah, I agree, a wildcard from where we were would be unbelievable.

If we win next week, we are going to at least the NFC title game. I still think we are hurtling towards Eli/Brady III and Eli cements himself as the Patriot Killer.

manfestival

Czb5yvzUkAAuqbA.jpg:large
Hello RBH

We live in a time where the Bucs can punt the ball and have confidence that the D will make a stop.

yeah that happened like 5 weeks ago when jameis said...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z4t6zNZ-b0A
shaq.png

KingBroly

Banned
Need other teams to start losing.

So without further ado fuck the following teams:

Redskins
Giants
Bucs
Falcons
Vikings
Lions

Start losing games you fuckers!

Lions and probably screwed
Vikings will probably slip in
Only one of TB-ATL will get in
Only one of WAS-NY will get in (and they play in Week 17)

Syrinx

FWIW though, the Saints definitely did let the Bucs off the hook a few times. I've never seen that offense look so out of sync.

Mrbob

Redskins
Giants
Bucs
Falcons
Vikings
Lions

Since the Packers play Minnesota and Detroit yet just need Detroit to lose one more. Bears almost did it for you today. A better team should be able to defeat them.

Sephzilla

Redskins
Giants
Bucs
Falcons
Vikings
Lions

I wouldn't even bother worrying about wild card aspirations. The only way the Packers make the playoffs is through the division.

brentech

Its still surreal that the Lions are 9-4. Almost everything I had predicted from the effectiveness of Anquon Boldin or Stafford reaching complete control of the offense has come to fruition.

Is it still a prediction if you say the same thing before every season?

If we win next week, we are going to at least the NFC title game. I still think we are hurtling towards Eli/Brady III and Eli cements himself as the Patriot Killer.

Pretty much, people say the Seahawks have luck but the Giants have so much more luck by that damn goober
Seahawks suck on the road
Giants thrive on the road
🤔

Lan Dong Mik

And why would I want them?
I honestly don't give a fuck what happens the rest of the year now. That feels like some proper revenge against a team that has broken my heart on numerous accasions over the last few years. FUCK Seattle. Go pack!!

Also everyone who compared the 2015 QB class to the 98 class was wrong. This looks like the 83 or 04 class where no matter which QB you took at the top you got a great one.

Vanillalite

Ask me about the GAF Notebook
Steve ReedVerified account
‏@SteveReedAP
The Panthers now lead the NFL in sacks with 39 -- one ahead of both the Denver Broncos and Buffalo Bills.

how?

Also

Bryan StricklandVerified account
‏@PanthersBryan
Panthers have to win out and have Falcons, Bucs both lose out to win a fourth consecutive NFC South crown. At least Panthers play them both.

This is a thing that could happen

Outside of the division...

Bucs play the Cowboys so that's probably a loss. Problem is the Falcons play the 49ers. So sorry Panthers GAF.

It's possible!

74bIcSw.png

Packers/Lions, Raiders/Broncos, Dolphins/Patriots, and Texans/Titans (!) are also possibilities.

Dolphins might be out of it by then w/o Tannehill.
Broncos could be fading here a bit.

If the Pack can close the gap and be a winner takes all game, then that one. Same is true for Texans/Titans, which might be a win and you're in game.

Wait a minute DMs team is good? (Lead by a thug but good) who's gonna hype up the offseason thread?.... I need it posted! Where my king

Top Bottom