• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Week 15 |OT| We didn't do it

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Shit DPI call on Collins. Missed false start on the Lions LT. Lord knows how often Vernon got held.

I'll cop to that Odell noncatch but the refs were just bad all around today.

That was the DPI called on Ebron right? Collins was all over Ebron. It was a physical effort by both that looked like it was PI.

There was a blantant hit to the head of Stafford that wasn't called and quite a few other noncalls.

On the subject of Ebron he's been pretty underwhelming. I had high hopes for him, and I think he's still solid, but I don't know if he'll be on this team after his contract is up.

Pip deserves better

Michael Gehlken ‏@sdutGehlken 11m11 minutes ago
Philip Rivers: "You saw us go silent count all game. It was a road game." Said he's dealt with similar crowd before. "In Oakland."

RBH

I'm a Falcons fan but go Bucs tonight. I just want to see the Cowboys go down.

G25sCvl.gif

Evolved1

make sure the pudding isn't too soggy but that just ruins everything
Everyone hates that song, but I think she's pretty hot in it.

Not really a fan of hers either. Usually.

Duxxy3

Mike Reiss ‏@MikeReiss 24m24 minutes ago

Devin McCourty says Martellus Bennett came running into the locker room yelling, "Where's my (AFC East champs) hat?"

Just another day for a lot of the Pats player, but I love hearing the reactions of the new guys.

Evolved1

make sure the pudding isn't too soggy but that just ruins everything
When they don't like the narrative because it makes their premature gushing look stupid... it's "noise".

Pip deserves better

Michael Gehlken ‏@sdutGehlken 11m11 minutes ago
Philip Rivers: "You saw us go silent count all game. It was a road game." Said he's dealt with similar crowd before. "In Oakland."

It's great to see the Raider fans take over that stadium, but that's just pathetic

Top Bottom