• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Week 15 |OT| We didn't do it

RBH

*Garret smile program initiated

a0493d070e6c5d0a79fdb30d292133ce.gif

brentech

That was the DPI called on Ebron right? Collins was all over Ebron. It was a physical effort by both that looked like it was PI.

There was a blantant hit to the head of Stafford that wasn't called and quite a few other noncalls.

On the subject of Ebron he's been pretty underwhelming. I had high hopes for him, and I think he's still solid, but I don't know if he'll be on this team after his contract is up.
You have to be the only person that can't call a horse a horse. Shit is never Stafford or Cooters fault.
Sometimes guys, like Rodgers, just play like shit and the game is on them.
Unless it happens in the end zone on the final play of game or half, you don't know what would happen if a penalty was called. There is a good chance that a offense that hasn't been moving the ball wont magically start moving it.

Farooq

Banned
Rather have Darius Jackson than Vince Mayle, Mayle wasn't even the 6th best reciever in the pre-season. Remember Andy Jones? How did Mayle beat out Jones.

Redd

Shouldn't of sent Bailey out. Just punt for field position. Too far for him to make. He's automatic within 50 yards.

Top Bottom