• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Week 15 |OT| We didn't do it

Miracle

6e098841b4924a9e105f8a87c40c3254.gif

Ice T and I have the same microwave.

‏@ProFootballTalk
Clarification on Janoris Jenkins: He left with a "back" injury but there is no injury to his spine. They are ruling out organ injuries.

Evolved1

make sure the pudding isn't too soggy but that just ruins everything
How itchy is Jerry's trigger finger going to get if dak has another poor game and the cowboys lose?
If they lose and Dak continues to be such garbage on 3rd down, he's benched.

But I think Dallas wins this game and Dak is protected by the running game.

kmag

If they lose and Dak continues to be such garbage on 3rd down, he's benched.

But I think Dallas wins this game and Dak is protected by the running game.

First drive looked like they could run at will against an undersized TB DL. Only the holding penalty got them behind schedule (which is always the issue with a running attack)

How itchy is Jerry's trigger finger going to get if dak has another poor game and the cowboys lose?

I think keeping Dak in will be an untenable position if he's the reason they lose. I think we've all reached consensus now that the team would be better with Romo (ofc assuming he's healthy which is the wild card) and the cries for a QB switch will only get louder if Dak continues to play poorly.

I think he would be able to ride out with Dak as long as they are winning tho, even if it's in spite of him

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
You have to be the only person that can't call a horse a horse. Shit is never Stafford or Cooters fault.
Sometimes guys, like Rodgers, just play like shit and the game is on them.
Unless it happens in the end zone on the final play of game or half, you don't know what would happen if a penalty was called. There is a good chance that a offense that hasn't been moving the ball wont magically start moving it.

I wasn't expecting much out of Stafford but he did pretty well today without a running game yet again. He's playing with a dislocated finger on his throwing hand, I'll give him the benefit of the doubt.

Cooter called a bad game though, that's for sure. Way to many screen passes to outside receivers that did not work.

Not having our starting Center or Theo Riddick hurt us pretty badly and for whatever reason it barely got any coverage. I saw Laken Tomlinson, Swanson's backup, get blown up at least twice which resulted in a sack. Riddick would've opened up the passing game out of the backfield.

Either way the offense needs to get the running game going and unless we get Ameer Abdullah back in the next few weeks (not happening), Lions fans are going to have to wait till next season to see something resembling a running game.

Top Bottom