• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Week 15 |OT| We didn't do it

When your team's getting waxed on national tv:

bionic77

I am not watching the game. Only watched the Steelers today. Balled in the morning, then kids practice, then birthday party and been working for the past 70 minutes on a brief due Tuesday.

I just want to say that the Bungles are officially the dirtiest team in football. Fuck them forever. I hope they never win again.

I also can't believe we won a game in which we kicked 6 FGs.

I am not watching the game. Only watched the Steelers today. Balled in the morning, then kids practice, then birthday party and been working for the past 70 minutes on a brief due Tuesday.

I just want to say that the Bungles are officially the dirtiest team in football. Fuck them forever. I hope they never win again.

Hope your rapist goes to jail. :p
AB and LB are cool tho

Is this really bionic? There's nothing about Nintendo Switch in this post.

bionic77

DM is so lucky he remembers playing Tecmo Bowl when it came out!
I won't allow for this.

There are many things in which it is acceptable to shit on DM. His hatred of the Switch, the fact that he lives in Las Vegas, etc.

But you sure as fuck are not going to go after the Tecmo Generation. That was the best time for anyone to ever grow up.

I know this seems crazy, but if we get the ball back under 2 minutes with 3 timeouts, I would LOVE to put Romo in for that series.

There is such a dogma against swapping QBs in games, I wish there wasn't.

Top Bottom