• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Week 15 |OT| We didn't do it

image-7-2093405.jpg
GILF

bionic77

He's in Dallas.

Either he will succumb to the cocaine that coats the city like a first New England snow or he will last two years until his back disintegrates under the weight of a country full of bandwagoners.
Dak seems like the kind of guy that would call the police if he came home and found two naked women in his hot tub.

I think he will do just fine.

bionic77

Help him friend. Show him the real side.
I tried.

I sent him the Switch promotional video and said that despite a life wasted he could finally turn it around and make something of himself.

He told me wanted to change but the Go Bot inside of him was too strong and was just going to keep doing whack ass things.

Breaks my heart when people throw their lives away. :(

Farooq

Banned
Spider 2 Y Banana?

Despite its backyard beginnings, there are specific coaching points on an option route. The first thing Witten must do is identify the defender over him and attack that defender’s leverage on his release from the line, typically by running directly at him. By running right at that defender — which is usually a linebacker or safety — Witten forces the defense to reveal how it is playing him. There are basically two things that can happen: The defense will either play zone or man-to-man. This does not always mean that what Witten identifies is literally what the defense has called, particularly in an NFL with increasingly complicated coverages, but by classifying them this way Witten is able to cut through the confusion and defeat whatever technique he faces.

If the defense is in a zone, Witten will release to between eight and 10 yards, turn away from the nearest zone defender, and then turn to the quarterback. Against man coverage, Witten will run right at the defender — the coaching point is to try to “step on the defender’s toes” — to make the defender think Witten is going deep, and then break inside or outside depending on the defender’s leverage.

http://grantland.com/the-triangle/jason-witten-master-of-the-option-route/

I know you are kidding.

Damn you Bailey.

Top Bottom