• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Week 15 |OT| We didn't do it

b5ySrsy.gif

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Tony Dungy believes in Stafford. Rodney Harrison with the lame "how can you believe in a guy who hasn't won a playoff game?"

*sigh*

Talon

Star Wars was good. I'd say, I enjoyed this movie more but Force Awakens has more compelling characters.

Also, the perfect tonic for our fascist existence.

Bronx-Man

Banned
Star Wars was good. I'd say, I enjoyed this movie more but Force Awakens has more compelling characters.

Also, the perfect tonic for our fascist existence.

I don't know why the Rebels didn't just try to start a dialogue with the Imperials and try to understand their economic anxiety.

Miracle

Didn't get to watch any football today because I was out Christmas shopping. Just got home decided to look up some NFL scores and when I click on Browns vs Bills this is what I see.

:jnc

You should have seen NFL Redzone. There was a red zone possession that resulted in a field goal and the host was like "We apologize to our viewers. We swear that game was where it was anywhere close to the Red Zone." LMAO!

Malleymal

You now belong to FMT.
Man fuck my Chiefs.... stagnant offense ass ,... no aggressive play callin ass, naw we are good with a wild card game ass bums...

:(

Top Bottom