• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Week 15 |OT| We didn't do it

DMczaf

P1zob2V.gif

Meier

Jameis still makes all the stupid ass mistakes he did in college.

I mean, he had some terrible throws at the end but there was nothing there at all on that INT. So he either had to run or just sort of chuck it in someone's direction. OL gave him no protection at all on any throw down the stretch -- he's usually really good when scrambling but it's better when he can actually have a second while scrambling. I have never heard of Irving but he looked like the best DE in the league there going up against our 2nd and 3rd stringers.

Cian Fahey ‏@Cianaf 11s12 seconds ago
Games like that have been happening for the Cowboys all season and that, for me, is why Zeke is the MVP.

They do realize that the past 6 mvps have choked in the playoffs right?
Cam: shitty SB and loss
Rodgers: blew a 2 score lead in Seattle
Peyton: SB48 just bleh
AP: Didnt ezceed expectations in playoffs
Brady: Lost in SB to Eli again...

Spinluck

Anyone read that Irsay interview?

Sounds like Pagano and Grigson might be done if we miss the playoffs which is extremely likely. Watch Raiders somehow not show up next week.

Anyone read that Irsay interview?

Sounds like Pagano and Grigson might be done if we miss the playoffs which is extremely likely. Watch Raiders somehow not show up next week.

Young team that clinched the playoffs today, a no show next week wouldn't be surprising at all

Top Bottom