• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Week 15 |OT| We didn't do it

squicken

Anyone read that Irsay interview?

Sounds like Pagano and Grigson might be done if we miss the playoffs which is extremely likely. Watch Raiders somehow not show up next week.

I did not, but it sounds like good news. Texans and Titans winning today makes Colts playoff appearance pretty unlikely

I would give the guy who injured Romo in the preseason MVP. Without that happening, Dak would be still learning from the bench and the Cowboys would be sitting at 7-7

Bitanator

Hell of a game, cannot fault Dak for some bone headed decisions when he was otherwise surgical, but damn I predicted Dez with a TD and 100 yards, could have had it on that last drive

RBH

1kqSM1k.jpg

Washington overtakes Tampa for the final playoff spot currently.

Ninja Scooter, this is your time to shine!

Euron

I would give the guy who injured Romo in the preseason MVP. Without that happening, Dak would be still learning from the bench and the Cowboys would be sitting at 7-7
That's not true at all. I'd give Elliot the most credit for the season and, as a Giants fan, I am very confident that Romo would have beaten us both times like he has in the past.

Drakeon

I'm 100% convinced we're heading for an Oakland/Dallas SB.

I will be happy with any AFC team that isn't: Broncos, Pats, Steelers. Chiefs or Raiders seem like the two most likely at his point.

I'd be happy with any NFC team that isn't the Seahawks. Although the giants are terribly boring to watch on offense.

David Helman
‏@HelmanDC
Jerry Jones says he's been notified that Randy Gregory is eligible to return to practice....

AJyraji.gif

...and can play next week.

XW7prOF.gif

our defense is still bottom tier shit

Bronx-Man

Banned
David Helman
‏@HelmanDC
Jerry Jones says he's been notified that Randy Gregory is eligible to return to practice....

AJyraji.gif

...and can play next week.

XW7prOF.gif

our defense is still bottom tier shit
They showed up this week and that's what matters. Everything's looking up for us!

Zeke

Farooq your boy Irving killed it tonight. Witten passed TO 7th all time in receptions. Timmy getting his number retired and the spurs and cowboys winning it's been a great sports weekend.

Top Bottom