• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Week 15 |OT| We didn't do it

The 11-3 Oakland Raiders are going to the playoffs.

I have no hope that Denver will get a win over KC next weekend, but that doesn't matter. The Raiders will end the season at 13-3 and as the AFC West Champs with a first week playoff bye week.

Congrats Raider Nation.

MechDX

Cz_TnPFUUAAM_YU.jpg:large

Need to thank some people who believed in my Savage dream:

Kave: My boy! Always hoping for best for you bud!
Bread: The only person here who sees the value in a sexy, young QB
BG: For every QB who rises from the pit of NFL QB's there has to be one who shits the bed to keep balance. BG keeps taking one for the team
CDY/Western/Rando: My Hawks bros! Through Russell everything is possible.
Narag: who deep down is a life long Texan fan

Dishwalla

Banned
The 11-3 Oakland Raiders are going to the playoffs.

I have no hope that Denver will get a win over KC next weekend, but that doesn't matter. The Raiders will end the season at 13-3 and as the AFC West Champs with a first week playoff bye week.

Congrats Raider Nation.

Yep, all we have to do now is look after ourselves. The Indy game next week may even be trickier than the Denver game. Still think SD could trip up KC in week 17, but it's best not to depend on that happening.

Line_HTX

Got back from watching Rogue One. I enjoyed it way more than The Shit Awakens.

Donnie Yen undisputed best character hands down.

squicken

bxDF8ET.gif

Seeing this live I thought it was deflected. But it just came out odd. Tough game ender

I saw where Payton may skip town this offseason. If he does, there is no reason for Brees to stay. Clear space and try to rebuild with that teams terrible cap situation.

Best case for everyone is Payton to LA, Brees to Denver, and NOLA reloads with a bunch of picks. But Saints fans are really attached to Brees, and would rather go 6-10 than trade him

Malalaw

I love Brees, but I would really love a consistent defense more. But that's OK for now, because we did it against the Cards. 8-8 is still in reach!

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Is there an updated draft order yet?

Honestly super pleased with a potential top 10 pick from the Eagles.

I was preparing myself for something between 15-20.

edit: NM found one:

# Team Rec. Rec. % SoS %
1 Cleveland Browns 0-14 0.000 0.559
2 San Francisco 49ers 1-13 0.071 0.507
3 Jacksonville Jaguars 2-12 0.143 0.545
4 Chicago Bears 3-11 0.214 0.523
5 Los Angeles Rams (pick belongs to Titans) 4-10 0.286 0.498
6 New York Jets 4-10 0.286 0.516
7 San Diego Chargers 5-9 0.357 0.538
8 Philadelphia Eagles (pick belong to Browns) 5-9 0.357 0.573
9 Arizona Cardinals 5-8-1 0.385 0.466
10 Carolina Panthers 5-8 0.385 0.514

If Goff flops completely,the Titans grab an impact player with that pick and turn into a perennial contender, that could be a franchise defining trade for both those teams.

Top Bottom