• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Week 15 |OT| We didn't do it

Please don't buy a Switch. Don't ruin it
I'll try not to

I don't want to make any promises but it is certainly possible that you will be happy and stop losing with a Switch

Keep in mind that there are limits to everything. While it is amazing and the best that we have ever seen it is not a miracle worker (ie Tim Tebow).

It is definitely the best chance you will ever have to stop Floyding all the time.
I will try and buy it when I'm no longer a poor

RBH

If the Redskins win, it worsens the Bucs' playoff chances.

If the Panthers win, it worsens their draft position.

Hooray!

Falchion

Well here we go, hope the Panthers trash the Redskins since I live by a ton of their fans and have to hear about Captain Kirk all the time.

RBH

Great national anthem

aqDwC.png

Trai Turner is a fabulous, Pro Bowl caliber right...guard.

Dude can't play tackle and the team should have never put him in this position. The lack of o-line depth is all on Getts

squicken

Trai Turner is a fabulous, Pro Bowl caliber right...guard.

Dude can't play tackle and the team should have never put him in this position. The lack of o-line depth is all on Getts

Seems like a bunch of teams are going to try and fix their tackle positions in the offseason and there are not going to be any decent ones available.

Top Bottom