• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Week 15 |OT| We didn't do it

Ricker

''Slowly but surely,since week 6,the Redskins have the best offense statistics of the league in regards to gains per match(440,8) and passing yards (317.2).It's going to be a tall order for the inexperienced defensive corners of the Panthers,facing Jamison Crowder,Pierre Garcon,DeSean Jackson and Jordan Reed.The Skins will keep hanging on.''

Washington.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Finally read up on all the Switch hubbub

Meh, gonna buy one anyway. Nintendo has been a supplemental console/device for....20+ years for me? Super Nintendo was the last time a Nintendo device was #1 in my life. Wasn't expecting that to change anytime soon unless they started selling PCs with 1080s and Nintendo games built in.

Bitanator

''Slowly but surely,since week 6,the Redskins have the best offense statistics of the league in regards to gains per match(440,8) and passing yards (317.2).It's going to be a tall order for the inexperienced defensive corners of the Panthers,facing Jamison Crowder,Pierre Garcon,DeSean Jackson and Jordan Reed.The Skins will keep hanging on.''

Washington.

Kirk is going to feast on Panther tonight, I'd love for the redskins to lose, but accept what is to come for Carolina

Luke Kuechly inactive against the WNF

Right move

Hell I'd shut down Cam too at this point. He's playing behind a 5th string center, a RT playing LT, a RG playing RT, a defensive tackle playing RG and hope at this point

That's the most fitting gif I've ever seen you use
It felt appropriate.

browns fans saying they don't want jimmy is the most disrespectful thing i've seen in 2016

you fucks will get him and you'll say thank you
i have another idea..

we wouldn't ask for your first, that's unreasonable. we'd only want the eagles first.
Hold on.. let me put my lipstick on here..
giphy.gif

All right.. now I'm ready

Mindlog

Assuming the Browns lose out their 2 remaining games, who do they look at for the 1st pick?
The metrics would probably say trade back, but I don't know of anyone that really wants to move up for 'that guy.' As a reflection of the rest of 2016 the draft is not particularly compelling.

F chime in here.

cdyhybrid

I could see them trading back if they get the right offer.

I don't think they will, though - there's no Luck-esque prospect that could get them a king's ransom for the #1 pick.

Guessing they just end up picking Myles Garrett or something.

I could see them trading back if they get the right offer.

I don't think they will, though - there's no Luck-esque prospect that could get them a king's ransom for the #1 pick.

Guessing they just end up picking Myles Garrett or something.
With our pick? Garrett I assume will pick..

And with our second first round pick.. we will probably draft Kizer (which will annoy me.. I don't want a QB.. I will reiterate.. he's going to be set up to fail and we will be picking in the top 5 again most likely so it would be better to draft other positions than reach for another QB..)

Although.. I would be happy if they traded it for more picks.. so please Eagles.. try to get to the top 5 if possible... please.. we can hopefully try and trade that for more because we need the picks..

The metrics would probably say trade back, but I don't know of anyone that really wants to move up for 'that guy.' As a reflection of the rest of 2016 the draft is not particularly compelling.

F chime in here.
See above friend

Hindl

With our pick? Garrett I assume will pick..

And with our second first round pick.. we will probably draft Kizer (which will annoy me.. I don't want a QB.. I will reiterate.. he's going to be set up to fail and we will be picking in the top 5 again most likely so it would be better to draft other positions than reach for another QB..)

Although.. I would be happy if they traded it for more picks.. so please Eagles.. try to get to the top 5 if possible... please.. we can hopefully try and trade that for more because we need the picks..

See above friend

Eagles might lose out so it's a question of if 5-11 is enough

So it turns out the Panthers are NOT officially eliminated from playoff contention

Carolina (5-8) needs 10 games to break right, not the least of which is having Washington (7-5-1) tie another game -- but not Monday night when it hosts the Panthers.

According to ESPN, no NFL team has finished with two ties since overtime was added to regular-season games in 1974.

Here’s what has to happen for the Panthers to extend their season:

--Carolina has to win out.

--Tampa Bay (8-6) needs to lose its last two games, including its Jan. 1 date with the Panthers.

--Green Bay (8-6) loses its final two games.

--Minnesota (7-7) has to knock off the Packers, but fall to Chicago in Week 17.

--New Orleans (6-8) needs to defeat the Bucs, but lose its regular-season finale at Atlanta.

--And then the biggie ... Washington needs to go 0-1-1 over its final two games after losing to Carolina on Monday night.

.00004% odds

Time to reactivate Kuechly

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
I was thinking the other day and I'm pretty sure Phantom Menance was my first ever Star Wars movie. Saw it opening night with my friends family, theater was packed over capacity.

First one I ever went to in a theater.
I was so excited for it I even went to Wing Commander to see the trailer.
Wing Commander.
J1b8KiF.png

So many kids around here, I was in university during that time. :(

A bunch of college folks in line leading up to it made for a fun time waiting though. All the way through the opening crawl!

Then the movie started to get going. :(

Everyone enjoyed the lightsaber fight at the end though.

bionic77

Finally read up on all the Switch hubbub

Meh, gonna buy one anyway. Nintendo has been a supplemental console/device for....20+ years for me? Super Nintendo was the last time a Nintendo device was #1 in my life. Wasn't expecting that to change anytime soon unless they started selling PCs with 1080s and Nintendo games built in.
I have done a lot of polling and surveys and amazingly everyone awesome seems to be buying a Switch. Everyone that you would want to sit next to on an airplane flight, have on your basketball team or go to a sporting event with seems to be ready day one.

All the basic b's seem to be looking for flaws in the system but if you look more closely they are really just stating the fundamental flaws in their own personalities. Those who are saying the Switch ain't got enough juice are talking about their own personalities. When they say that it is too expensive that is a metaphor for the white bread they wish they could afford from the 2nd hand grocery store they shop at. When they say that it will be difficult to hook up with your friends online, that is obviously a cry for help and a statement that they wish they had friends.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
#MechWasRight

Hoping the Panthers pull out a victory today. The Bucs and Skins losing out or continuing to lose would just help us. Lions put themselves in this situation but we could still get in the wildcard if things don't go according to plan these next two games.

bionic77

I'd watch a Bionic Switch infomercial
I am a pretty decent salesperson.

I could sell sand to DM and if I was really on my game even possibly a book to Gata. I could even sell Jordans to Ninja (this hypo is only possible if I had previously sold my soul).

But I take no credit for the Switch. It literally sells itself.

He shouldn't have said anything but I don't disagree with him.

Did he get fined for his stupid BS with the kickers net? I think the bigger issue here is that the NFL would even consider that a fine. Hopefully JJ influences the owners to let the players celebrate like before. The dances for scores and great plays were part of the fun.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex

He had 5 catches, actually.

odell-.jpg

And I was talking about one catch he had in the 3rd quarter where he caught it, fell down out of bounds and then stepped over our DB.

It was really not an impressive game considering our main DB Darius Slay hurt his hamstring early in the game.

Did he get fined for his stupid BS with the kickers net? I think the bigger issue here is that the NFL would even consider that a fine. Hopefully JJ influences the owners to let the players celebrate like before. The dances for scores and great plays were part of the fun.

For one incident but that was because he removed his helmet.

For the record I don't have an issue with Zeke jumping into a pot and not saying OBJ's kicker net shit wasn't stupid. I'm just surprised the NFL reneged on the fine (but not, since it related to a charity and that makes the league look good).

Top Bottom