• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Week 15 |OT| We didn't do it

Seems like a bunch of teams are going to try and fix their tackle positions in the offseason and there are not going to be any decent ones available.

That's my fear.

Getting Oher back and moving Remmers back to RT is at least better than they what have now, but...well, we all watched the Super Bowl.

bionic77

I will try and buy it when I'm no longer a poor
I am ok with you getting a Switch. Everyone deserves happiness, even Floys.

However, I do have a bone to pick with you on your plan to escape poverty. If you stop being poor and start being one of my peers (i.e. people with money) it is going to kill our rep.

For the good of all people with money I urge you reconsider your stance.

Wow @ how open Ginn was. Surprised he did not drop it.

bionic77

Great throw but blown coverage
He made the throw but I would not call that a great throw.

That was as close to a gimme as you get in the NFL.

The most amazing thing about that play was how bad the defense was. Its not every day you see someone get that wide open in the NFL.

Jarnet87

That field goal keeps it to the Redskins trying to run the ball for at least another drive. If it was 17-3 it was abandon the run time. I hate the skins.

I am ok with you getting a Switch. Everyone deserves happiness, even Floys.

However, I do have a bone to pick with you on your plan to escape poverty. If you stop being poor and start being one of my peers (i.e. people with money) it is going to kill our rep.

For the good of all people with money I urge you reconsider your stance.

Wow @ how open Ginn was. Surprised he did not drop it.
I'll stay with becoming a teacher and being poor then..

Last year this time the Redskins were 6-7. They eventually won the division.

Team is better this year, and they may not make the playoffs.

Top Bottom