• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Week 15 |OT| We didn't do it

RBH

broken.gif

Can the Browns beat our backups?

The last time we did this was in 2004 I think we played the Bills who were playing to get in the playoffs and as I recall our scrubs destroyed their first team.

Nice OP BG! I can't wait until next March when we can exchange friend codes on the Switch!

It's a good question, but it's their best chance.

Hunter S.

You know your used to a good team when their still in the playoffs and all you can think is they do not deserve the position.

If we pull it off this week against the Arkansas Hillbilly's team on SNF, will the media finally start slobbering over Famous Jameis and the Bucs?

Bandwagon's still got plenty of room, so far just have Florio and Pete Schrager so far.

MechDX

I thought Carrol and Schneider signed long term deals this offseason and the Hawks are going to be a playoff team and I've heard of no squabbles in the front office that would lead to a Gruden style trade.

Just on their "wish list" doesn't mean he is attainable . Pete would be great PR move for the Rams

Rams Reportedly Have Seahawks HC Pete Carroll Atop Their Wishlist Of HC Candidates https://t.co/FGNYxcZrMj #Rams https://t.co/wxghh3Guug

Interesting
Via Roto from yesterday:

FOX Sports' Jay Glazer reports the Rams' head-coaching job is "the most desired one" by coaches.
Per Glazer, even head coaches who have stability elsewhere want the Rams job. Jeff Fisher truly ran this organization into the ground, but there's a ton of talent, especially young talent, on the roster. On top of the young talent and big market, owner Stan Kroenke showed extreme patience with Fisher, sticking with him for nearly five years when most teams would have canned him after around three. It wouldn't be a shock to see this team turn around quickly if the Rams can get a coach who has the ability to develop talent, instead of suppress it like Fisher. This roster needs a coach that enforces discipline, instead of being okay with personal foul penalties and mistakes. There are rumors (strictly rumors) that the Rams could pursue Michigan coach Jim Harbaugh.
Source: Jay Glazer on Twitter Dec 12 - 8:28 PM

Bacon

I'm surprised Giants-Lions didn't get flexed into primetime this week. More meaningful game overall than Boys-Bucs, but hey I'm sure having the Cowboys in the spotlight gets them more viewers and $$.

Bionic gonna have the preorder date!
http://m.neogaf.com/showthread.php?t=1324649

Is Bell playing?...

Like I said, if we can beat the Bungholes on the road (and Burfict doesn't maim half our team by being a complete headhunting, knee twisting d-bag) and then the Ratbirds at home, we'll have the division and the 3rd seed wrapped up. We'll have to play the first week of the playoffs, so I can see us resting Ben, Bell, Brown at a minimum (along with Shazier I would hope) and anyone else who is banged up or is critical to our success in the postseason.

Browns could literally be playing a bunch of no-names.

You could do it, BG!!!

bionic77

Like I said, if we can beat the Bungholes on the road (and Burfict doesn't maim half our team by being a complete headhunting, knee twisting d-bag) and then the Ratbirds at home, we'll have the division and the 3rd seed wrapped up. We'll have to play the first week of the playoffs, so I can see us resting Ben, Bell, Brown at a minimum (along with Shazier I would hope) and anyone else who is banged up or is critical to our success in the postseason.

Browns could literally be playing a bunch of no-names.

You could do it, BG!!!
I am looking ahead and that is always foolish but fuck it.

The two teams I think are the worst matchup for the Steelers are KC and the Raiders. I think we can beat any other team that is making it. In my dreams we get Houston in round 1, the Pats in round 2 (I like our chances), and some bullshit team in round 3 (like Baltimore).

And then by some fluke we get the Bucs in the SB.

BG I saw the presentation date. Amazon please let me pre-order!

Fellow nerds does Amazon make you buy shit in a bundle on launch day or can I just get Mario, an extra controller and some other amazing game of my choice?

I wonder whether Coughlin is on their list. Also could see someone like Todd Haley being an option or McDaniels.

Of those, I'd think they'd lean toward Haley or McDaniels. Lots of energy, someone who can coach Goff.

Edit - ugh dp

I heard yesterday that if they cant get Harbs that McD would be high on their list. Makes no sense at all to me.

Top Bottom