• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Week 15 |OT| We didn't do it

squicken

No Gronk and against a very good defense. Brady lit it up. Have to respect the year he is having. He may dink and dunk but he does it better than anyone ever has

mreddie

250px-I_Didn't_Do_It!_Volume_III.png

Back in November, a Browns fan and season ticket holder named Chris McNeil filed a permit request to hold a parade for the "Browns Perfect Season Parade (0-16)" around FirstEnergy Stadium. According to the event's Facebook group, nearly 5,000 people are planning to attend the parade, but if this does happen, keep an eye out for WKNR ESPN Cleveland radio host Tony Rizzo!

During his postgame show on Sunday, Rizzo blasted the idea of a winless season parade and threatened to fight and run over anyone who attends. "If you are one of the people planning that parade, you better stay the hell away from me, my show, and my family, cause I'll fight you," Rizzo said, according to Cleveland Scene. "I will do everything in my power to stop that. I will talk to Senator Sherrod Brown, Mayor Frank Jackson, I'll talk to everyone I can. I swear to god . . . I'll be there and I will mow you down under my tires. I promise that . . . If you have that parade it will end ugly." Rizzo also promised to pursue all available avenues to prevent this parade from happening.

smh F's boy going to jail

Fantomex

I want to take this time to call out Boban and Bread for having the combined intelligence of Akili Smith and Javelle McGee. 3 months ago they criticized, ridiculed, and besmirchified my good soccer sense and told me that the 4-5-1 and 4-3-3 formations I was using were as stupid as the Browns decision making. Well 3 months later, after some hard work, the boys U-12 AYSO finished in second place in Orange County California. Now this isn’t some rural region filled with cornfields, inbreds, and old abandoned hardware stores like they have in Ohio, this is Southern California, a land filled with beautiful people, beautiful weather and talented individuals on every block. I took a team as an interim after the 2nd week, which the previous year had finished 2-8 and missed the playoffs and got them to the championship game. But alas, just like Jeff Fisher, Jim Kelly and Bread’s relationships, I was not destined for happiness. But just like Bread, I now know what it’s like to not win at life. At least we have that to share as a common bond. Still, I take pride in knowing that Boban is probably balding and developing a beer belly, all while sucking on the bitter after taste that he has no football team, and that we finally fired Jeff Fisher. And just so Bead and Boban know that I mean no disrespect, go read a book by Arsene Wegner or Rinus Michels you stupid ass biiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiitch! (es)

723787498ec5048f7311806e8610dd56.jpg

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
BG putting in work.

edit: So can I also say I've enjoyed as the season has progressed that Floyd has lost more and more letters in his name when we refer to him. He's just "F" now.

squicken

"So farewell, Jeff Fisher. You spent several years taking a job that could have gone to a younger, more deserving candidate in a field where opportunities are extremely limited. You wasted years of the careers of talented young men, careers that by their nature don't last very long in the first place. Your teams weren't very good, and they weren't very entertaining either. Wherever fate may take you after this, know that the NFL will be a better league without you. "

I want to take this time to call out Boban and Bread for having the combined intelligence of Akili Smith and Javelle McGee. 3 months ago they criticized, ridiculed, and besmirchified my good soccer sense and told me that the 4-5-1 and 4-3-3 formations I was using were as stupid as the Browns decision making. Well 3 months later, after some hard work, the boys U-12 AYSO finished in second place in Orange County California. Now this isn’t some rural region filled with cornfields, inbreds, and old abandoned hardware stores like they have in Ohio, this is Southern California, a land filled with beautiful people, beautiful weather and talented individuals on every block. I took a team as an interim after the 2nd week, which the previous year had finished 2-8 and missed the playoffs and got them to the championship game. But alas, just like Jeff Fisher, Jim Kelly and Bread’s relationships, I was not destined for happiness. But just like Bread, I now know what it’s like to not win at life. At least we have that to share as a common bond. Still, I take pride in knowing that Boban is probably balding and developing a beer belly, all while sucking on the bitter after taste that he has no football team, and that we finally fired Jeff Fisher. And just so Bead and Boban know that I mean no disrespect, go read a book by Arsene Wegner or Rinus Michels you stupid ass biiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiitch! (es)

[IMG][/QUOTE]

Let not put Rinus Michels in the same sentence as that loser Arsene Wenger pls

Congrats though friend!

Bread

Banned
No Gronk and against a very good defense. Brady lit it up. Have to respect the year he is having. He may dink and dunk but he does it better than anyone ever has
he ages like a fine wine

i don't know what the hell you're talking about but i stand by my boy boban

Fantomex

Let not put Rinus Michels in the same sentence as that loser Arsene Wenger pls

Congrats though friend!

Thanks friend. I reallize Arsene is in a lot of ways, a loser. But he's tactically changed the game a lot. If he only stopped being stubborn and broke the bank, he would have about 3 owls already. But yeah, it's very difficult for anyone to be on Michels level. Probably the greatest coach of all time. You dutch people put out good product :) Glad to be back and I'm glad i left for a bit. Helped me focus.

Striker

Christie couldn't hold back in using Giants success to take a shot at head coach Ben McAdoo's appearance.

"Do you think Ben McAdoo will get a real haircut if they make the playoffs?"

"That bar is really low," Christie said. "At least you don't have to see Mark Davis every week on the sideline every week. That McAdoo haircut and cheesy mustache ..."
Says this guy

723787498ec5048f7311806e8610dd56.jpg

This is the only part of that entire post that is true. #TeamOld

Still, I take pride in knowing that Boban is probably balding and developing a beer belly

I'm gonna need to see citation for the rest of your nonsensical rambling.

squicken

"So farewell, Jeff Fisher. You spent several years taking a job that could have gone to a younger, more deserving candidate in a field where opportunities are extremely limited. You wasted years of the careers of talented young men, careers that by their nature don't last very long in the first place. Your teams weren't very good, and they weren't very entertaining either. Wherever fate may take you after this, know that the NFL will be a better league without you. "

He'll be coaching the Gatas next. Bradley out, Fisher in. Who says no?

Top Bottom