• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Week 15 |OT| We didn't do it

Line_HTX

How about having TWO bye weeks if you really insist on everyone playing on Thursday? Why don't you give them one of the bye weeks BEFORE that Thursday? You can then cut one Preseason game since the 4th one is mostly meaningless anyways and everyone gets injured on the 3rd game no matter what.

brentech

How about having TWO bye weeks and if you really insist on everyone playing on Thursday, then give them one of the bye weeks BEFORE that Thursday. You can then cut one Preseason game since the 4th one is mostly meaningless anyways.

They're already thinking about eliminating TNF, and that's the best solution of all. It's a shit product that can't be saved. Players need time to rest.

How about having TWO bye weeks and if you really insist on everyone playing on Thursday, then give them one of the bye weeks BEFORE that Thursday? You can then cut one Preseason game since the 4th one is mostly meaningless anyways.

Godell would never allow that!

Man I'd almost rather be in class than watch this game

.... Chris I thought we were friends! I was gonna root for you guys on Saturday!

squicken

Thursday night football was part of the revenue stream when they made the CBA. It's not going anywhere. They just need to add another bye week. It is so simple

Line_HTX

They're already thinking about eliminating TNF, and that's the best solution of all. It's a shit product that can't be saved. Players need time to rest.

Oh, don't get me wrong. I've been proven wrong and I've come around so I want to eliminate TNF too. But TNF is staying through 2017, so this should be the next best alternative.

what happened to goff?

they should change thursday night to saturday night. would be easier on the players and goodell and owners still get their money

The only good thing about that game was my golden rule of TNF fuckery being under stayed true and Seahawks covered.

I guess I'll take an W over the Rams but fuck this was the first full TNF game I watch all season and I feel disgusted. Usually I just tune out in the 2nd half and read this thread for updates.

No offense meant friend! I too was rooting for you guys tonight but man this game was pretty bad. At least you got the W!

WE.DID.IT.

*Pour out a 40 for Trejo*

The only real negative tonight is that I learned that I truly hate the TNF theme song. Then again, the cheese it emits is probably what we deserve for it being TNFuckball.

I hear people talk about the Rams being a great job because they have all this young talent, and I just don't see it. They are a great job because the owner will pay a ton and give ridiculous job security, but that roster isn't good

I hear people talk about the Rams being a great job because they have all this young talent, and I just don't see it. They are a great job because the owner will pay a ton and give ridiculous job security, but that roster isn't good
Yup. It's like the opposite of the buccs and Raiders. At least on offense. There's just zero talent on the rams offense.

Top Bottom